



I slept so good last night. My sweetheart is home!!!! We went to be after nine and didn't get up til 6! Must have been tired. Today we are just being together. No plans to speak of, just hang out. Yesterday was a good day. It was crazy getting us all out the door. Had to wake Andrew and Lauren up. They had biscuits & gravy, sausage & cereal for breakfast and then after my shower we rushed. The boys shoes were still soaked from the beach so we stopped at WalMart to get them some $10 shoes. Ran into Karla. She bought Dylan's and he decided to go with her instead of church. I think he missed her more than Maddie! Maddie was distracted by Lauren. She wanted to dance with her at KidStuf. We weren't too late....got there in time to pray with the crew. All except the tech....KidStuf went great. Kid's were pretty well behaved too. It was fun. I posted some pictures of the kids dancing, Grandpa Henry, Gordo and Cammie in the skit, and after church the kids having sundae's! After KidStuf we went to Burger King in Poulsbo and had some lunch...took Maddie home and then we came home. Me, Andrew and Lauren hung out the rest of the day. Andrew took Sandy for a walk, we cleaned up, Lauren and I cleaned the microwave good, and I had just given Lauren some dinner and Papa called and said they were on the ferry. We scrambled getting ready and rushing to the boat! We were about 10 minutes late. Met Brad at WalMart...the kids were so happy to see her!!! Ryan and Amanda picked up the kids there, too. Papa and I came home and talked and chilled. It was nice. Hope you all have an awesome day today! I know I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment