WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday!!!!

What is going on with everyone???? Heather hasn't posted since before she left for Oklahoma, Karla hasn't posted in almost a week, Lois hasn't posted in 2 months, and Amanda is down to posting a couple times a year! They have stuff going on...they have kids! My life is more boring than theres and I post. And over 20 people a day check....even though I am boring. I don't have nothing to read. Many don't have myspace....so come one, girls! Anyway.....I am so glad it is Friday! Seems like it was a long week! A lot went on. Yesterday was a good day. I got some cleaning done went to Bible Study. Talked to Grandma Wave for a long time....we always find something to laugh about....even in the midst of all the sadness and pain. She's got her spunk and sense of humor...that's for sure. Her mind is great....the body is struggling. Keep on praying. Today i am cleaning some more. Trying to get this place ready for my birthday party tomorrow. I guess when you get a bunch of people in here the last thing they notice is the house. Kevon is picking up 4 pizza's and Papa is making a ton of spaghetti. Tara is getting the cake. It will be fun! If Papa neglected to call you...you are welcome to come anyway. There have been several people that haven't gotten the call. He has a lot on his mind. Anyway...it is at 5 pm....our house. no gifts, please. Dylan has a baseball game tonight at 7:30 under the lights at B field. Those are cool games! I love them. Looks like his cheering section will be just Karla and I though. Dave's out of town and Kevon has plans. Maddie is going to a friends house. I think papa will be there after work. Not sure if Amanda and them are coming. We've been dog-sitting Sandy and it is great. She is such a sweet dog!!! She is so obedient and mellow. Such a joy! Her and Toby don't really play much....they just hang out....like an old married couple. The cat has gotten about 6 feet from her now...so she is getting a bit closer. I don't know if I'll give Sandy back! lol! Well, hope you all have a wonderful day! Here comes the sun!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14