WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma update

Well.....I didn't clean my house yesterday. I worked on pictures on my computer and talked to Heather for a long time on the phone instead. I went to the church for my final interview. It was with Pastors Paul, Jake, Ty and Mike. I cannot explain how nervous I was or why I was so nervous! It was crazy. I think I did ok. I guess I'll find out. Not sure when. Talked with Grandma Wave for a bit. I cry every time I get off the phone with her. It just doesn't seem fair. I called Rita, too, and that shook me up too. She has such a burden on her. She is living with mom now. They went to the heart doctor (mom's favorite doctor) and he told them she will last about a month. She is going to town today to take care of her cremation details and other issues. I can't stand this. It is so hard. All I can do is pray and cry. I love her so much. Most of you have probably dealt with this before... I haven't. Not even with my dad. So this is hard for Lanny & I and everyone! Kevon called yesterday. The pictures upset him. He said he just want to feed her....make her eat. It is difficult. Keep everyone in your prayers and I will keep you updated. I do want to say how proud I am of Heather and Tara. They were so strong down there and provided strength, love, and distraction for their dad. They did awesome. Thanks, girls. I know it had to be hard.

Well, today I am cleaning. That is it. My birthday party is this Saturday night. That will be fun. Can't believe I will be 52. Is that over the hill now? It doesn't feel like the top of the hill so I don't know. I hope you all do something fun today and have a chance to hug someone you love. Life is precious.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14