WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SCARED TO DEATH!

Ok....I was just scared to death. My imagination is wild...that is why I don't watch scary movies and read scary books. Remember the email going around about the baby crying on the porch and when you open the door there is a killer? Well....I think about that when it is dark out and the cat cries at the front door to come in. The porch light doesn't automatically go on for my cat (motion detector) for some reason. This morning it happened....there was a weird meow but the light came on the porch this time....and my cat is in here sleeping. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. I quietly crept to the curtain and opened it....there was a striped cat looking at me instead of a killer. Never seen the cat before....it was weird. That was all the excitement I can take today. Sandy is laying next to my feet sleeping and didn't even hear it. Some watchdog!!!! Yesterday was a laid back day. Can't believe how tired I am since I turned 52. That party must have wiped me out! I am still tired. Well....a friend sent me an email yesterday about Oprah and I jumped on a huge bandwagon. I posted it below. I know it is long....but so are bandwagons! Wonder where that term came from? Dylan is student of the week in his class! Congrats Dylan! Terri Phelps came through her cancer surgery ....now we need to pray for a full recovery and that she gets through her treatments. Well, best get my work done early today. Didn't gain or lose weight this week....papa gained another 2 lbs. Must have been my birthday. Going to have to help him out here. He has been eating a bit before bed again. Not a good idea. Have a great day! May God bless it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14