WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

slow week...only wednesday

This week seems to be going slow for me. Yesterday I got so much around the house done. Cleaned the toyroom and moved the kids table back in, cleaned main bath, cleaned the den, cleaned the dining room, living room, and kitchen, dishes, all the laundry, and walked on the treadmill. I also managed to watch 2 movies....one was legends of the fall. I've never seen it before....cried like a baby. Made meatloaf for dinner so papa has something for his lunch this week. Last night I watched the Biggest Loser! It was so good and it motivated me. I'm sad it's over. I was happy with the winner. Won't spoil it in case you haven't seen it. Have you ever had an overwhelming urge to call someone to tell them you love them? That is God's spirit in you. Do it. Don't ignore that voice. This weekend we are having a b-day party for Jared at my house. I am excited about that. Will be so good to see them again! Our groups had another bad week....I'm asking each person to reevaluate whether they want to continue. We are just over 1/2 way there. Talked to Rita the past couple days....checking on mom. Keep her in your prayers. Seems her sister Eileen came for 2 days and left. Strange. Well....stranger things have happened I suppose. Today is my cousin's birthday!!! I want to say Happy Birthday to Kathy...in Rapid City! She is the nicest person.....Lanny & I had the pleasure of having them stay with us while visiting from South Dakota. That was really great....we talked alot! Well, hope you have a wonderful day today....and may God's sun shine on you today!!!!




TODAY:

  1. CLEAN MY BATHROOM
  2. PRAY FOR LANNY'S MOM, WAVERLY. PRAY FOR SISTER RITA, LANNY, BROTHERS KERN & MICHAEL, AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY THAT LOVES HER.
  3. PRAY FOR KATHY O, BOB KELLER, BILL DAVISON, RICHARD MAXWELL, ADAM VEGA
  4. PRAY FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO OPEN FOR JOYCE, RYAN, JOEL AND DAVO.
  5. PRAY FOR PROTECTION FOR JUSTIN IN IRAQ!
  6. PRAY FOR CURE FOR AUTISM AND SARCOIDOSIS
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY : KATHY TUFF O'CONNOR
  8. WEATHER: We get a break from the wet Spring weather today as weak high pressure builds. That spells some sunbreaks after the morning clouds and occasional shower. The high breaks down tomorrow so expect a slight chance of a little rain at times Thursday afternoon. Cooler air dives in Friday and the rest of the weekend, bringing a chance of snow and rain to the lowlands where showers are heavier late Friday and early Saturday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14