WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, April 19, 2008

global warming?



Where is global warming? Sure isn't around here! Can't believe it is April 19th and we have snow on the ground! I took this picture last night. My poor plants...they don't like it. Hope it warms up today. Jordy and Dylan both have games today! Jordan's is pretty far for us and at a bad time so I think I'll go to Dylan's. I'll go to her's on Monday and Thursday this week. I am anxious to see her play. It's her first year! I bet Tara is excited. She used to be a pretty good ball player herself! We're also having Jared's bday party here later today. That will be fun! Two years old! wow! Now they range 2-12 years of age! Yesterday I was kind of blah. Not sure why. Baked a turkey to eat this week. Also watched a bunch of House Hunters. That show bugs me....it seems they tell their realtor what they want...like a garage, 2 baths, yard....and they'll show them a house they can't afford with no garage, 1 bath and cement yard. That makes me crazy. So why watch? I love that show. I love looking at homes. Heather and I used to love walking in Poulsbo at dusk and look in peoples windows. We wouldn't go up to the window like a peeping tom....just look as we were walking by. We're weird, I know. I took Toby to Dylan's school. First we picked up Andrew at the bus and he helped. We signed in and then went into class. The kids all asked Dylan a bunch of questions and they were seated on the floor so Toby had lots of ears to lick! The kids loved him. We watched Dylan be safety patrol....the perfect bossy role for him. Then we took him home and Toby got to see Maddie and Joel....he loved that! Then we took Andrew home and Ryan & Lauren pulled in so he got to see them too. But Sandy smelled his people on Toby when he got home. She wouldn't stop smelling him. She loves it when they come over ....but mopes around after they leave. Sad. Look at that face....that is when they left the other night. She'll be happy when they get a place they can have her at. Last night papa and i just chilled out. Also taught him how to use the sewing machine....we hemmed his pants. He said he thinks he found a new hobby. right. I got to work on that jigsaw puzzle again. Was hoping to get it done before the party today. I probably have 100 pieces left so it is doubtful. I changed my site so if you leave a message I have to approve it before it posts. Got a message yesterday from someone that didn't leave a name. I like to know who leaves me messages...not that it happens very often. But when it does it is nice to know who it is. Well, best go. Have a good day and stay warm! Wondering how much snow everyone else got. We have a trace left. But it is cccccoooooolllllldddddd!!!!
  1. PRAY FOR HEATHER, LIBBY, DON DAVISON, HEIDI BEST
  2. PRAY FOR LANNY'S MOM, WAVERLY. PRAY FOR SISTER RITA, LANNY, BROTHERS KERN & MICHAEL, AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY THAT LOVES HER.
  3. PRAY FOR PROTECTION FOR JUSTIN IN IRAQ!
  4. PRAY FOR CURE FOR AUTISM AND SARCOIDOSIS AND CANCER
  5. 12pm – 2pm
    JORDAN - PO
  6. 1:30pm – 3:30pm
    DYLAN "B"
  7. 4:30pm – 6:30pm
    party for jared
  8. It is spring, but you wouldn't know it with this unusually cool, unstable air mass hanging over western Washington. Temperatures will be well below normal, in fact so low that we may set record highs in places like Seattle, Olympia, Bellingham, Forks and Hoquiam. Expect trace to 2"of new snow accumulations to fall in the north and south sound today. This unseasonable weather pattern will persist through Sunday morning. A chance of rain will stay in the forecast through Monday. Look for our weather to slowly start to dry out and warm up to normal spring like temperatures mid work week! By Friday we should see temperatures near 60! Enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14