


And Jordy is in junior high school.... her and Dylan both are in 7th grade! One looks happier to go than the other. lol!


And our high schooler! Andrew is a freshman.
I haven't got Heather's boys yet... but I've talked to them and they all had great days! Even Parker. ;DSo prayers have been answered.
Now we need the Lord to heal my mom. I know He is... and we just need to have patience. I think when the stuff is finally out of her system she will be so much better. She was about the same yesterday. Eating very little, sleeping alot, and not very patient with being there. My sister just talked to her on the phone and she was getting a bath. She said her voice sounded stronger but the bath will wipe her out I am sure. Going to clean house and head over there today.
Some other sad news. I won't have Makoa for over a month. :(((((( That is so sad!!! Kapono's mom is coming on Wednesday for a month and will be taking care of makoa. I am so sad. Angela is so sad for me. I don't think Kapono gets it. lol! Angela said I need to go over there so he doesn't forget me! What will I do with myself???
On a sadder note.... my friend Cindy posted this on her site. This is LCPL CHRISTOPHER "BLAKE" RODGERS. She met his dad on facebook (many parents of the military kids bond like that) and he helped me pray for my Justin while deployed and Blake was deployed in January just after Justin was deployed in December!! They got the news yesterday that he was killed in Afghanistan!!! Please keep the Rodgers family in prayer!!! I can't imagine.Leaving this blog with a more upbeat note....
1. My sister is moving this month to mom's old home..... I am so excited! She's been living in Yakima which is over the pass and a few hours away!!! Now she'll be closer! And my niece and brother-in-law!
2. I am cleaning my house.... I am excited because it needs it so bad
skip that number 2... just talked to mom and i need to go kick some butt. They left her in the chair to bathe her an hour ago and never came back. Asked her if she wanted the breakfast menu... and never came back! I know they are busy but that is my mom. I just called to speak to the charge nurse... apparently she is on another line with my brother. lol! I need to dress and head in there.... til later!
3 comments:
Love all the back to school picture!! I sure am praying hard for your mom!! Please let her know that my prayers are with her and that I think of her often!!
I know that you will miss that precious baby!! I am going through something like that...Alex started school and I don't get to see her too often!!! :(
Enjoy your day and get those people at the hospital straight and let them know that you have people all the way in Georgia that will come up there if we need to to straighten everything out..You know us southren girls!!!
Blessings from Georgia!!
Sweet pictures of the kiddos! Happy that they are all adjusting nicely to the routine again! Now that little Makoa WILL NOT forget you! This little break will just give you some extra time to spend with your Mama! I am praying for her daily and I feel that she is going to be just fine, I have faith!
Love you bunches and give her a hug from me. Let me know how long you think she will be in the hospital, I want to send her a card!
Loved the back to school pics....
Post a Comment