I woke up a dozen times between 6 and almost 7. I got up and my phone went off with a text. Makoa was coming early... they were on the bridge! lol! I scrambled to Makoa proof my house and dress. Now he is playing with cars on the floor while I get the chance to post. He is such a good boy. Got some pictures of him yesterday...


It was a good day just playing, eating and sleeping. lol! The life of a kid. Wouldn't you love to live a day as a kid? Except for the poopy diapers. I guess when we get put away in a nursing home we will have that life. Now it doesn't sound so great. Glad I thought it out. Anyway... that is what we are doing today too. Except the nap may be earlier because he is already yawning. The free movies are today and tomorrow at Poulsbo theater... but I can't take him yet. He wouldn't like it... and it is mommy and daddy's job to take him to his first movie. That is part of the fun of parenting! All the firsts!
Mom is doing ok. Always tired. Back aches. Could be part of the kidney's failing on her. They need to hold on until her fistula is ready. I have Thursday off so I am taking mom to the doctor. Karla was going to but now I have it off so I will take her. Thanks anyway KJ.
Hope you have a great day.... this is all I got.
But here is Andrew's devotion!

Andrew's thoughts.... "If we need something in our time of need, we should go to God instead of trying to figure it our on our own."
I saw this and thought of what Andrew said.... too many times we ask God to help but we aren't willing to open our Bibles or sit in silence or worship to hear Him speak to us... which He will! We just have to tune out the world.
3 comments:
That Makoa is toooooooo cute! I can't remember how long you have been keeping him, but he sure has grown:)
Hold on Mama, till that fistula gets ready... HOLD ON MAMA!
Love you all Joyce and I am praying for you all! HUGS!
He is a cuite! I could just eat him up ;D glad you had a good day!
I'll be saying a prayer for your momma! Have a great night, love to you Joyce & a big HUG!!
You are right. FIRSTS ARE fun!!!
I couldn't have stood to work and missed all the firsts I experienced with each of my babies... even the naughty ones. {:-o LOL!
Kat and I went out yesterday for lunch and a movie and shopping. (late birthday date for her from me.) WE went and saw the HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON for a buck at the cheap theater. (only on Tuesdays. :-) ) I liked it.
That's about the only way I will go and see a movie anymore is the cheap second run theater. Can't stand to spend full price.
Hugs for a good day and hope your mama is okay.
Post a Comment