I love the blog I have listed "My Life is Average". She posts the funniest one liners.... that is all her blog is. Usually makes me smile. I loved this one and it sounds fun:
My boyfriend and I have a date planned tomorrow. Hide and seek at the local Barnes and Noble. I'm team pirate, he's team ninja. I've never been more excited for a date. MLIA.I love my new background on my blog. Tried about 7 of them.... finally love this one. Not just like, but love.
I love my friends in Georgia. I have never met them.... just through the internet. You can make the best friends that way.... it is a whole family! God knew to send them to me just when I needed them most! That's how He rolls! This picture is missing Suzanne and Tracy..... but it is showing Brenda, Kelly, Cindy and Teresa!!!! Love you girls!
I love Facebook! I have found old friends and family I have lost touch with over the years! It has been such a blessing! Everyone should have a facebook.... reunite the whole world!
I love sleep. I've been getting up with Papa in the morning and sleep better at night again! Less sleep... better sleep.
I love Fridays.... well, actually I love Saturdays and Sundays more because Papa is with me the whole time.
I love Papa! I love spending time with him! I love it even when he is watching tv or napping in his chair and I am on the computer.... we're in the same room and I am not alone.

I love Red Robin! Jake and Patty gave us gift cards for Red Robin the other day! I can't wait to go. They make the best fish and chips!!!!
I love seeing the sun come up over the water in the morning!
I love you all and pray you have a great day today.... and look for the blessings.....
I love this song and for some reason it popped in my head and is stuck there....
Oh, how He loves you and me,
Oh, how He loves you and me.
He gave His life, what more could He give;
Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me,
Oh, how He loves you and me.
5 comments:
SWEET! Thanks for posting about us:) I can tell you this much, we ALL love you too! I am soooo thankful for my blog friends and you are so special to me:) I know that you are there for me even on the other side of the U.S.A! When I ask you to pray for someone... I know without a doubt that you do!
I hope your weekend is wonderful, that you get plenty of sleep and that Papa and you go to Red Robin for some good eats!
Love you!
And we love you too! Maybe we can meet someday.
I like your new background! I'm going to have to go to that site and steal some!!
Oh we all love you too! Not ever do we get together and not mention you in some part of our conversation! I am so thankful to the blogging world for bringing us together! Love you!
Post a Comment