WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, August 8, 2009

vbs and stuff...

I woke up to take a shower and Lauren was already awake ready for VBS! She was excited. We left Andrew sleeping at home.... Papa too. We went and picked up Maddie.... she was ready, too!!!!


They love the new shirts they got!!!! They were crocodiles in VBS.
Then they always have to make silly faces!!!
Got to the church and posed some more....


At the end of VBS they had a little movie and Maddie was in it (white shorts). Too cool.
They loved VBS and their leader.... she was a teenage they loved!


When I picked them up I found Dylan beating the stuffing out of this gorilla. Too funny!While the girls were at church Dylan went wit me for a bit... we went to the dollar store and then met his mom at WalMart and he left with her. I went and sat at the church for 2 hours. Tried to nap but that wasn't going to happen. Listened to the radio. They were talking about forgiveness. It was great. She said when you hold someone prisoner in unforgiveness you are just dragging them around with you. You need to hand them over to the judge (God) and let him deal with them. Then you can walk away from it. I liked that analogy.

Ended up bringing Dylan and Maddie home with me too.... had lunch and the boys went to the beach... girls played in the toy room. I guess they all had fun. I took them home and relaxed the rest of the evening. My house is so quiet when they are all gone. Kind of sad. I have no idea what today will bring.

This week has been so insane. Not blogging about it.... just please pray for my family. It isn't a perfect family... it is a blended family that has already been through so much in 24 years .... but it is still MY family and I love them all.

I hope you all have a great weekend full of love and lots of laughs!!! Life is short and goes too fast. Don't forget to check the video I took at VBS below! Poor Maddie got crowed out by that boy!!! Also read the next post.... Brad & Tara's anniversary! God Bless!

What's Next:
Cloudy today, a little more sun tomorrow afternoon, and some sprinkles in between.... with high 60s.
Sunday sees some drizzle threatening across most of Western Washington early, with afternoon sunbreaks and highs around 70.
A wetter weather pattern develops early next week. Periods of off and on showers are in the forecast for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.


2 comments:

Theresa said...

Precious Children:) Great pictures! Love to all!

tracychele said...

I love VBS! My kids always have such a great time there. The shirts are really cute too. Hope everything turns out ok for you! Have a restful and happy weekend! By the way, the pictures of Dylan beating up the gorilla are too cute! Take care!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14