WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, August 20, 2009

breakfast, birthdays, Big Brother

Mom is really coming over today. We are going through pictures on my computer. She wants some from last weekend. We're sure to share some laughs looking at those and others!

Yesterday we hung out all day... me, Lauren and Andrew. Well, she slept til 9 and he til 11! Lauren made me scrambled eggs... she really makes AWESOME scrambled eggs with cheese! So fluffy and good! Not bad for a 6 year old. Her mama is smart... already teaching her how to cook. I made Andrew biscuits and gravy. They were nasty. I need some help with those!!!!
Lauren and I went through this old book we found that I would read to the boys... actually look through to see who could find Gold Bug first. It is a Richard Scarry book. We had so much fun with that book (after we got it away from Andrew... lol). What memories!

Happy Birthday to my BFF, Sharon! I love her so much! She is so kind and good for me! That's the kind of people to have around you! We have laughed and cried over 15 years I have known her alot! We've shared so much of ourselves... we will always be tied to one another! I pray she has many wonderful and happy years!!!!! It is also Suzanne in Georgia's bd! Happy birthday to you too!!!! I wish I could meet these ladies! They sound so wonderful!!!! I only know them through blogging. But we've developed great friendships! Some of the greatest people can enter your life and you never meet them face to face!


Speaking of face to face.... isn't this a gorgeous face and how would you like to meet him? This was my boyfriend in high school.
Just joking.... it is Jeff on Big Brother. This is the guy I am rooting for to win it. He is soooo good at this game and his family should be so proud at the way he is playing it! It's just a pleasure to watch him. :D

On facebook yesterday, my sweet niece, Denise, wrote the nicest thing I want to share. It was just what I needed to hear.... and it amazes me how God uses people to deliver the messages we need! Thank you, sweetie! I love you!!!!

I always think of the grandkids and how the things you do for them and with them and how they will forever be influenced by and carry these memories and be closer than they would have been if not for you.Talk about a legacy!!


Weather To Expect:
Soaking up some more summer sunshine on this Thursday. Temperatures will be falling from yesterday with highs in the low 80s and upper 70s around the sound under mostly sunny skies.
You'll see and feel a change on Friday with mostly cloudy skies. A little sun is possible during the afternoon with high temperatures down into the low 70 and upper 60s.
Temperatures will remain on the cool side with temperatures hovering around 70 degrees on Saturday with morning clouds and a partly cloudy afternoon.
Sunday will bring morning clouds with a mostly sunny afternoon. Highs will be in the mid 70s for the second half of your weekend.

6 comments:

Tracychele said...

I, too, am pulling for Jeff to win! I cannot believe how stupid the other team started acting when they got separated! I love watching them fall apart! I also agree with you that Jeff is playing the game very well and not showing his butt like some of the others! Have a wonderful day and GO JEFF or even GO JORDAN!!!

Karla said...

I heart Jeff.

Theresa said...

Hey friend I am sending this from iPhone so will make it short. Enjoy your Mom and tell her I said hi! I don't watch big brother but your old boyfriend sure is handsome;) love to all and have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

I hope Jeff wins it. He seems like such a nice guy. I hope he and Jordan get married after one of them wins.
Tonight will be a good show!
K~

Cindy Lou said...

I hope you and your mom have a wonderful day together!! I sure miss spending time with mine!:( I love you old boyfriend!!! I would love to date him too!! I sure hope that he wins!!! If only they let America vote for the winner...he would win!!! Have a great day and maybe just maybe one day we can meet!! LYLAS!!

Cindy Lou said...

I hope you and your mom have a wonderful day together!! I sure miss spending time with mine!:( I love you old boyfriend!!! I would love to date him too!! I sure hope that he wins!!! If only they let America vote for the winner...he would win!!! Have a great day and maybe just maybe one day we can meet!! LYLAS!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14