

Lots of birthdays again today! First off....it is Jay's birthday! He is a sweetheart and I've kind of adopted him.... like I do alot of my kids friends. They get close to our family and I feel like they are my kids.... Rachel, Carrie, Jerk, Brad S, Lori, Zac, etc.... some are new and some we've lost contact with. But Jay is the latest. I hope he has a wonderful day full of blessings, laughter and love!!!! Happy Birthday, Jay!
It is also Doris Wallinger's birthday. Nice friend, nice lady! It is Camille Henry Newman's birthday, and Tom Jeffries. All friends of mine that I care deeply about! Happy birthday to all!
They celebrated Jay's birthday last night so Karla dropped Maddie and Dylan off before they went out. Then Lauren called and her and Andrew spent the night too! That was a pleasant surprise. Of course we all got to bed late and are dragging this morning. It is 9 and Lauren and Andrew are still asleep. I wish I was like them. Maddie is having toast with papa at the counter. Dylan is watching bowling! (Any sport it seems!!!)
Today is my class reunion picnic at Tucker and Curly's. It is at 12 noon.... not sure what the weather will be. Not sure if I will be going or not. Thinking not. Some people I want to see... some not so much. We'll see. It's always fun to take pictures. But it could just be all the same people as usual.
Tomorrow I'm taking Mary and mom out and about for a few hours again. That is always a hoot!!!
I hope you have a great day filled with lots of smiles!!!!

What's Next:
A weak cold front passing through will give a chance of drizzle through Sunday morning, followed by sunbreaks and highs in the lower 70s Sunday afternoon.
A stronger weather system takes hold Monday bringing light to moderate rain and high 60s. Showers and mostly cloudy skies follow Tuesday through Thursday with lower 70s.
1 comment:
Hi Friend! Happy Day to you and all your family! Your Grandchildren love to come to your house, it must be the most fun place:) Happy Birthday to all and hope you have a great day!!!!!
Post a Comment