
My daughter, Karla, hates birds. Truly hates birds. As does the lady in "That's Church" site to the right. It has nothing to do with church. She is a writer for a Pennsylvania Magazine that would write anonymously... until she thought someone would "out"her .... so she "outed" herself. She is pretty funny. She has been writing about how bird lovers are all over her case about her feelings towards pigeons. Too funny. Take a peak at it when you get a chance!
Well.... I get the farmer's almanac in my email and I love it! Here is a link to help you figure out the weather forecast:
http://www.almanac.com/weathercenter/predictforecasts.php?utm_source=Almanac+Companion+Newsletter&utm_campaign=963271faf6-Companion_August_25_2009&utm_medium=email
This is my history picture taken 3 years ago of Andrew 8-25-06 ..... it was after soccer practice. He was tired and hot! He really hasn't changed too much. Today he leaves for church camp! I am sooooo excited for him! Ryan, Kevon and Heather used to go with the same church years ago! They had so much fun.... some of their best memories as a teen! Kevon was excited for Andrew. And Ryan and Amanda are super excited. He knows alot of kids that are going from his days at Royal Rangers and CKA. I am sure he is nervous so please pray for him.... and pray God touches him in amazing ways!!!! Here is a picture when the kids went.....
Heather is standing on top of the log in the middle with dark shirt, Kev is in the front and Ryan is next to him doing the peace sign....Below is some guy, Heather, Christy and Ryan!
Well.... I had absolutely no life yesterday. Just sat here. Did nothing. It was boring, sad, pathetic, unproductive and every other word you can imagine. But today is a new day. It will be what I make it.... right? Right. And I have to make it productive if nothing else. Make each day count! Hope you make today count! And have fun doing it! God bless!Weather To Expect:
This morning - some light showers and breezy conditions. This afternoon the showers taper off and some sun breaks out. High temperatures will be running in the upper 60s and low 70s.
Expect mostly sunny skies with temperatures around 80 degrees on Wednesday.
Thursday brings us more sun with highs in the mid 80s. That will be the warmest day this week. Friday bringing some showers back for the end of your work week. Temperatures will fall back down into the mid 70s.
The weekend looks dry with morning clouds and afternoon sunshine.
Temperatures will be holding in the mid to upper 70s both Saturday and Sunday.
1 comment:
That Andrew hasn't changed much-cute then and now! I know he will have fun at camp and it is neat the the older kids (funny how they are always kids to us Mamas) can share their experience with them. I hope you have a terrific day doing whatever you do. I am staying home cleaning storage areas, yuck... but I will be happy with the end product! Love you!
Post a Comment