WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, August 17, 2009

boring blog today....


What a beautiful morning.... stepped outside and I smell the salt water, it is sunny with a slight breeze. Toby is on the deck laying in the sun now. All is good this morning! I woke up at 4:30 to see papa and he made me go back to bed... actually tucked me in! I slept til almost 8. I was so tired! Saturday really wore me out! I was still tired yesterday! Am I getting old? Not much to write about today. Sorry it is so boring!

History picture for today was taken 8-17-01 at Fort Flagler wagon wheel .... nephew Emerson, Dylan and Kevon! Eight years ago.... Dylan was just ready to turn 4!
Bible verse.....


Weather To Expect:

The summer sunshine is making a return this week bringing mostly sunny skies with temperatures in the upper 70s and low 80s.
Plenty of sun Tuesday with 82 degrees.
Wednesday will be the warmest day this week with the high temperature at 88 degrees. Some inland locations could be jumping up into the low 90s.
Thursday drops back down to 83 degrees with the chance of some mountains showers.
A push of cool marine air is expected for Friday, bringing temperatures back down into the mid 70s with partly cloudy skies. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Not boring! As we get a little older, we do get a bit more tired. Enjoy the day! Love to all

Cindy Lou said...

A good restful day is never boring! I enjoy those days!! Have a great one today!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14