Yesterday was such a fun and tiring day! We started out picking up mom and going to Auburn to Bob and Linda's home! (Bob is my favorite cousin and I adore his wife Linda) They are amazing hosts! We got lost but then called Bob and got some good directions. We got to see family I hadn't seen for years and some family I never knew existed!

Here is a picture of Bob and Linda's daughter, Amy! I love this girl so much!!!!!
My mom and sister Lois visiting with Bob. Mom enjoyed herself so much!!!!
Larry and his son Scott making ice cream.....
Larry wanted a picture of him trying to teach his son....
Now the Scott I remember was about 8 years old.... he grew up!
And had a son!!!!!! Imagine my shock when someone told me this was Scott's son (Larry's grandson)! I didn't even know he existed! He was a nice kid (adult) with his girlfriend. Wish I could remember his name.
Larry enjoying the benefits of ice cream making!
My cousin Holly and sis Lois laughing about something. Holly really is laughing. You can't tell but she is (she worked all night... had 2 hours sleep, ok?)
Lois's husband Don.... he looked like he felt better today.
Now one thing that surprised me is that everyones dogs are invited too! Bob has 3 acres of fenced yard and there were about a dozen dogs running around having a blast!!! Toby would have either been intimidated or loved it. I know Meghan would have loved it!
This was my favorite dog... I thought it was a Dalmatian but it is a Great Dane. Look at the feet on this dog.... his name was Toby! He was only 12 weeks old!
Tried getting some group pictures.... here is Connie (my sister-in-law... Rick's wife), Lanny, Lois and Don, me and mom peeking out, Linda our hostess, Rick and Denise (Don & Lois's daughter).
Here is Bob and Linda and their grandchildren. Jake (purple shirt) is going off to culinary school today!!! He gets to live his dream.... so awesome!
Aunt Elaine and two of her boys.... Larry and Bob! Everyone loves Aunt Elaine!
The DeLay's..... Larry (aka Dallas), Bob, Michael and Holly (Dale already left)
Here is Dale.... feeding me some of his cheesecake he made!
Mom and Michael.... think he loves his auntie?
Mom and Rick and Connie
Mom and her oldest son Rick (my oldest brother)!
Rick with wife Connie
Larry, Aunt Elaine (my mom), Bob, Holly and Michael
It was fun. After we left there we stopped at Belfair to see Heath and family. Brad and Tara and girls were there. Visited for a bit. Some more grandparents showed up (Dewey and Karen) and we visited for a bit longer... and then mom ran out of gas and went to sit in the van. We left shortly after that and took her home. Stopped at Albertsons and ran into cousin Renee and her girl Emma. Was good to see them. Emma is such a cutie! Then stopped at Ryan's so papa could see Ryan's leg. Lauren had her friend over night so we got lots of huggings! lol!I slept good. Lanny never sleeps good. Now have to decide which church we want to visit today. Nice to live in the USA where we have a choice. No other plans today! Lanny wants to mow of course. Can't be idle!
I heard Chema was kicked off big brother!!! Karla or Tara ... if you know anything about it call me!
Have a great day.... hope it is slow and relaxing and blessed!
4 comments:
What a nice day you had visiting with all your relatives:) Glad your Mom went and I am sure she enjoyed it so much too! Love you-have a blessed day!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I thought it was a dalmation too! :) It is neat that all the dogs came! Hope you have a great Week!
Love family reunions myself.
I read that she left BB. thank goodness. She was a nasty one. We were gone so I haven't seen BB After Dark yet. I have to catch up.
karen
Post a Comment