Good morning! Another beautiful day and another headache! Wish I knew what what going on or it would just go away! Could be in my neck. It's been a bit sore, too. Oh well.
I posted a video at the bottom of my site for those of you that want to see it... it is about taking America back. It is really good... but pretty political and if you're not into politics at all you might not want to watch it. It isn't a slam on our pres... it is kind of a slam on our government, though.
We just did laundry yesterday, straitened up, papa cleaned the pool, mowed, painted the front deck and washed the cars. That's how he relaxes. Crazy guy. I don't have a lot to write about. No grand kids so nothing funny or cute. I added something new at the end of my post.... trivia question! Hopefully my kids will play and leave their comments. If it wasn't for my Georgia friends I'd have no comments. lol! Thanks ladies! It is fun to read comments. I read all of mine. Look at the bottom for my trivia section!
Got a busy month ahead! Having a potluck at the campground Heather and her family will be at one Saturday. Taking my mom to the DeLay family reunion this year. Have never been to it so looking forward to it. Kind of sneaking in the back door of that party. lol! The Annie Black Family Reunion is at the end of the month!
Well...hope your Sunday is a good one! I love this verse.... it reminds me of my dad.

Forecast:
Hot weather wraps up Seafair weekend, though don't worry about triple digit temperatures. Expect high 80s Sunday
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with slightly cooler highs in the mid 80s.
Low pressure to the south heads north Tuesday and Wednesday, adding more clouds and cooler air, but still nice summer weather.
Highs drop into the 70s by Thursday with a chance of showers, especially in the mountains.
Birthdays:
- actor Peter O'Toole is 76;
- actress Joanna Cassidy 65;
- actress Mary-Louise Parker 45;
- basketball's Cedric Ceballos 40;
- Cindy's mom.... Beverly Beck (timeless).
Q: Does the Native American word "Kalamazoo" mean: (a) "stay away from my monkeys;" (b) "place where the water boils;" or (c) "baby, it’s cold outside?"
POST YOUR ANSWER..... SEE WHO GETS THE RIGHT ANSWER? I'LL POST THE RIGHT ANSWER TOMORROW! (Just trying to liven up my blog for a bit)
14 years ago today:
- The #1 U.S. song was "Waterfalls" by TLC.
- The #1 country song was "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain.
4 comments:
Hi Friend, I was hoping you would be free of that pesty headache today! Just got home from Church and having a little lunch. I don't know the real meaning of Kalamazoo, I'll guess (C). Love you and have a blessed day. I love comments too, you can always count on your REAL friends for a comment:)
I can't think that back in Native American days they'd say baby, it's cold outside. But then again, I know it's cold in Michigan. So I guess I'll say (C) also.
I'd have to rest from your lazy day. Y'all weren't lazy at all!
My computer has been a little screwed up but it is going to the doctor today to get a new hard drive! I am so sorry that you have a headache again!! :( I will be praying that it goes away!! Have a great day! Oh and tell papa that is the way my husband rest too! Always gotta be doing something!
PAPA GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER.... IT IS THE PLACE WHERE THE WATER BOILS. (He thinks he's indian ever since we went to the Dakota's.) lol
Post a Comment