
Had a good time watching Kung Fu Panda with the kids at the movies. Now trying to get a decent picture after leaving a dark theater into the bright sun was another story! But I got them. They are so tolerant of their mam. Well... mostly. I brought water in water bottles for the girls and small rootbeer for Andrew, some oreos and saltine crackers. Karla brought some candy and popcorn. Tara and Heather brought stuff for their kids and everyone was happy. I think eating is the funnest part of the movies sometimes! 
It was a bit of a musical chair situation.... I started out a few down from Karla and then we ended up with Maddie, Lauren, Parker, Andrew, Dylan, his friend Dennis and Dennis' friend between us. The front row had Patrick, Jordy, Josh, Jared, and Riley. I had told Andrew I would take him to Walmart to get this video game he really wanted... and hadn't had the chance to do it since he's been back this week. He had a gift card for $30. So we snuck out at the movie for 10 minutes and ran up the hill (actually we drove... it was pretty hot out) and it came to $33. He had a dollar and found some quarters in the van so it worked out great. He was happy and I was glad I got to do this before he went back to eastern Washington. They left right after the movies.
Lauren and I went to the bank, got gas, and went to Red Apple for milk (2/$4). Came home and had lunch, tried to take a nap, and played some Guess Who. That is such a fun game! We mostly tied. At one point my animal was a dog.... she asked "Does your animal have milk?" I said "Well, sometimes.... if it's a mama.... she would have to feed her puppies." As soon as the words came out of my mouth we both stared at each other and burst out laughing and she said "IT'S A DOG!!!!" That was so dumb of me!!!! She was thinking maybe a cow til I opened my fat mouth. It was hilarious. I cried from laughing. We had TV dinners for dinner and papa had cereal when he got home. It was too hot for him to want anything else. Ryan and Amanda came over for a little bit too!
Well, that's about it for our day yesterday! I hope your day is good to you. Looks like it may be a bit cooler here. I welcome any weather. Not picky. Just thankful. I have an attitude of gratitude today! God bless!
2 comments:
I bet you were in heaven with all of your grandkids at the movies! Milk Duds and popcorn are my movie guilty pleasure.
Attitude of gratitude is the best attitude to have, don't you think?
Have a good one!
Love it when you can get all the grandchildren in ONE picture! Happy to see them all! I am thankful too for good health and wonderful family and friends like you:) Love to all and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment