WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, July 25, 2009

girls night.....at mam's




This is the history picture of the day.... Ryan and Kevon being strong men and Tara on her bike waving in the background.... 1987


I have a few pictures to post. The girls came over yesterday and spent the night! Of course we had to go to the beach!!!! Posers, I tell ya!

Riley, Lauren and Jordy

Jordy

Riley

Lauren

Jordy

Lauren

Riley

When we got there we found this! Somebody went to a lot of work building this sand castle... using crab legs and pincher's and sticks and shells and weeds and water.... really cool.



This is what Toby thought of it.

I'm not sure why.... but there are tons and tons of jelly fish on the beach. Not sure why they are all dying. An elderly man asked me why.... I guess I'll have to look it up. I've never seen such a thing on these beaches.

After the beach we came home and the girls played in the pool.


Jordy thought her sister should be wet.......

Riley wasn't happy......

So I let Riley get Jo back..... (no pun intended)

Then subtle Jordy hugs Riley and she got her wetter....

You can't get much wetter than Jordy in this picture. Love that face!

And love the laughter....

Riley is getting into it now...

But the slide was a bit on the cold side.....

Lauren thought it was sooo funny.
After they played they took a group shower. They had lots of fun. We had "potluck" for dinner.... my kids know what THAT means! And we played Apples to Apples Junior.... Riley won! Then we played Farkle... and Jordy won! We watched the Sound of Music and sang every song right along with the movie!!!! Lauren's favorite is "Do-Re-Mi"..... Jordy's is "The Lonely Goatherd"..... and Riley like "So long, Farewell." Now that those songs are stuck in your head.... we are signing off and going back to the beach.
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you

Weather: Expect sun and some clouds with mid 80s, and NW wind around 10 mph.
The heatwave takes over tomorrow through the middle of next week as we hit near record highs into the upper 80s to mid 90s under sunny skies.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Those girls are two cute and I can't believe Toby did that to that nice sand castle! The water is so blue. Have a fun time as I am sure you will:) Love to all!

Kelly said...

I've never seen kids have more fun in a pool of any size! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Sure are some pretty little girls.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14