It is also my nephew's birthday.... Jack. He also has a picture on the left of the post. He is my sister Libby's son and he will be 29! So hard to believe. Everyone has a soft spot for Jack and prayed for him so much! We continue to pray for him that he has a wonderful day today and many, many, many happy and healthy years ahead.
The sun is out this morning... I am looking at the calm water... and all is quiet here. Papa is sleeping in his chair and Punkin is sleeping on him. It will be less quiet later. Dylan and Maddie are coming over for the weekend! We pretty excited about that! I'm sure Dylan has plans. He wasn't feeling well yesterday but said he was better last night.
I am hoping and praying for a lot of "this" going on this weekend......




AND NOT THIS...................


Haha! You never know with these two. One minute they appear to be bestest buds and the one little thing can set it off. Usually Dylan bugs Maddie. But I got it under control. Distraction ALWAYS works with those two. Don't tell Dylan I said that.Haven't heard anything regarding Uncle Jake's memorial service yet. I will be doing a memorial blog later so you can see what a gentle giant of a man he was.
I am taking Mary to get her blood drawn and to Albertson's this morning. That will be nice. Always nice to spend time with her again. Not sure if mom is going.
Cleaned up a bit yesterday... the bathroom. That is always a fun room. Got my laundry done. Papa does his own. I guess I don't do it right. Who knows.
Anyway... that is all I got. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Especially Amanda!!!
God bless!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Amanda!!!Luvyoumissyou!! Is my Jack actually 29!? I babysat him,the first of many little rugrats.But one of my best memories,we were always visiting when he was with Mike,so many years went by abd i rarely saw Jack at all.One time we were over nad he was too,oddly enough.He was about ten or 11 and he plopped himself down in my lap as tho it had only been a few weeks instead of years.I said Hey!I'm sittin here! and tickled him and he laughs.Like we'd seen each other recently.I GUESS WE BONDED WHEN HE GOT PINNED TO THE BED BY HIS DRESSER AND BEGGED ME NOT TO TELL ON HIM FOR GOING AFTER FORBIDDEN THINGS ON IT.Sorry I hit caps lock.Amanda and Jack have a great birthday!!
That Karla has two cute kids, doesn't she?
Happy Birthday to Amanda and Jack! You guys have a boat load of July Birthdays. Those kids are just precious! I know it makes your day when they come, you are the best! Love you all and God Bless you and your family!
Post a Comment