
Well.....it is Tuesday morning. I spent part of my day on the phone with my best friend, Sharon, who spent yesterday at the hospital with her husband Ron. He went in to have an angiogram done (where they go up your artery with a camera and check out your heart). They ended up putting a stent in. Everything went well and he is doing good....gets to come home this morning. Keep him in your prayers for a fast healing. Lanny was so happy Ron didn't have the ordeal that he went through! I did get some house work done yesterday. It is a surprise since I'm not feeling that well. Very short winded yesterday and today. But I did dishes, I got the toys cleaned out and separated, toy room cleaned up and rearranged, den clean up and rearranged, and the main bathroom cleaned. (If you know me very well....you know I would rearrange that too if i could! lol!) This morning I am doing the living & dining rooms. Was thinking about taking the kids to the free movies but the gas situation keeps holding me back from doing anything. I can't even afford my meds let alone gas (which is $3.96 at the Shell in Silverdale by the hospital by my work!)! Oh well, times will get better. As they say....this too shall pass. I work this afternoon. Working is good. Papa made dinner and we just relaxed together. It was nice. Didn't get to sleep til after 10...he is going to be tired today. Good thing it's his night off! That's about all I have to say today. Hope you have a great day. May God put sunshine on your path!
Today: Mostly Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Wednesday: Morning clouds, afternoon clearing with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s.
Thursday: Sunny and warmer. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday: Sunny with highs climbing into the lower to upper 80s.
Saturday and Sunday: Mostly sunny, but cooler. Highs in the upper 70s.
No comments:
Post a Comment