

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DENIKA! Just found out it is my niece-in-law's birthday today! I want to wish her a wonderful day and many more happy & healthy ones ahead. She's pretty excited....her sweetie is coming home from Iraq in less than a month! Then she'll really be celebrating!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO LESTER & CHERYL. Not sure how many years it is....but its alot!!!! Congrats you two! May you have tons more happy and HEALTHY years ahead!!!Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND SUSAN!!!! I met her at church and we worked together at KidStuf for two years. She is a sweetheart with a servants heart! I want to wish her a birthday filled with love and happiness! I got my second paycheck but I told Amanda everyone would think its weird if I posted another picture of me with it. Enough is enough, right? It sure feels good to
make money, even though it is gone before you can spit. Stinkin' bills. They cramp your spending style! Yesterday was a really good day at work. No submarines. Got gas for $3.85, paid on my dentist bill and talked with Meghan, got my work done and data entry finished by 3:00! Jeff and I had a fun day. Then I got a few groceries and Papa met me at home and helped me unload & put away. I was so tired last night! Computer problems: I sent out an email yesterday to almost every one on in my address book (about 300 people....this include Class of 74, kidstuf, church and family).....my computer has 3 major problems and I just don't have the money to take it in! So I asked if anyone could help me. Amazingly enough....I got over 30 emails back. Lots of computer people out there! Thanks so much everyone. Now we'll see if anyone was right! Ryan called.....I am so proud of him!!! He got his grades from his classes he took at work: 4.0, 3.9 and 3.9 He is smart and worked very hard to get those grades! Congrats Ry!!!!! I work today. The money will be great. Meghan's bachelorette party is tonight....so Andrew & Lauren get to spend the night! I hope the girls have fun! Well, I'm a bit cranky today and have nothing else to write about so best close. Have a great day!!!!
make money, even though it is gone before you can spit. Stinkin' bills. They cramp your spending style! Yesterday was a really good day at work. No submarines. Got gas for $3.85, paid on my dentist bill and talked with Meghan, got my work done and data entry finished by 3:00! Jeff and I had a fun day. Then I got a few groceries and Papa met me at home and helped me unload & put away. I was so tired last night! Computer problems: I sent out an email yesterday to almost every one on in my address book (about 300 people....this include Class of 74, kidstuf, church and family).....my computer has 3 major problems and I just don't have the money to take it in! So I asked if anyone could help me. Amazingly enough....I got over 30 emails back. Lots of computer people out there! Thanks so much everyone. Now we'll see if anyone was right! Ryan called.....I am so proud of him!!! He got his grades from his classes he took at work: 4.0, 3.9 and 3.9 He is smart and worked very hard to get those grades! Congrats Ry!!!!! I work today. The money will be great. Meghan's bachelorette party is tonight....so Andrew & Lauren get to spend the night! I hope the girls have fun! Well, I'm a bit cranky today and have nothing else to write about so best close. Have a great day!!!!Today: areas of morning clouds and patchy morning fog. Otherwise partly sunny. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.
Saturday: sunny. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s. Light wind.
Sunday: mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60s to lower 70s.
Monday: mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.
Monday Night Through Thursday: mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s to lower 70s.
No comments:
Post a Comment