ANDREW BEING FUNNY!
NOW DYLAN BEING FUNNY!
THE BOYS SEEM TO BE PLOTTING SOMETHING. HMMMMM....
MADDIE IS THINKING....THAT IS DANGEROUS.
LAUREN LOVES HER RECORDER GRANDMA LANGAGER GAVE HER THE MONEY TO BUY LAST WEEK. SHE IS PLAYING US A SONG.

MADDIE JOINS IN SINGING. CHECK OUT LAUREN'S FACE. TOO FUNNY! MADDIE IS ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD SINGER!

ME AND THE GIRLS. COULDN'T GET A PERFECT PICTURE....THEY KEPT MESSING AROUND AS USUAL.

THIS WAS THE PRETTIEST MOTH/BUTTERFLY THE KIDS FOUND. SEEMS TO HAVE GIRAFFE AND LEOPARD DECORATIONS ON IT! ISN'T THAT COOL?
I am so tired. It was so hot all night. Must have been perfect for papa...he slept good. Lauren went into my bed at 5...I should join her and sleep a little more. It is 6:00 now. Andrew, Lauren, Dylan and Maddie were all over for the night. They had such a great time yesterday. I picked up A & L after my interview. It went really good. It was a group interview with 4 other girls. Never did that before. A bit awkward! I'm the only one that had worked in a chiropractic office before. One lady has 2 brothers that are d.c.'s though. If I get it I get it....if not....one of the other ladies needed it more. Then I went to Poulsbo to drop off something at Group Heath and Maddie's stuff....they ended up going with me! Then they wanted to stay all night....so be it. Made a turkey....it is SO GOOD! Andrew and Dylan played at the beach for a while. After papa got home the girls baked cookies with him. They loved that! I worked a few hours last night. Got my results back from all the blood they took. Karla looked at them and said: "Your cholesterol is a little high, the good cholesterol is normal but the bad cholesterol is elevated so you have to watch your fat/cholesterol intake more. Your glucose is a little high, not enough to be too concerned. I noticed it was actually a little lower than November's test. Your iron is really low. you'll have to be on iron if you're not already. Since your B12 is really high, and your MCV is really low, it's called microcytic anemia, which usually just means iron-deficient anemia or chronic anemia, which basically means you don't take in adequate iron in your diet. If you're not on iron pills, you should be. You should also take a stool softener with them. The FSH was high, which means your close to menopause, but not there just yet." I love that girl. She explains it good. Also talked to my doctor on the phone. She basically said the same thing....but she took me off my blood pressure med (it is causing me to cough) and changing it. Actually everything looks better than I expected. I go for my echo on Friday and pray it is ok....and go back to doc on 22nd. Well, I am officially resigned as KidStuf director....Pastor Ty accepted my resignation. Feels good to not have that going on right now. I will miss the people, but not the headache! God will fill my shoes with someone more capable. I need to let the team know now. Speaking of the team....today is Kurt's bday! Happy birthday, Kurt! We love that guy!!!! Many more happy and healthy years for you!!! God bless and have a great day all!
Today: Sunny and hot, near 90.
Thursday: Mostly sunny after some patchy morning clouds and fog. Cooler with highs dropping to the lower 80s. A chance of thunderstorms in the mountains.
Friday: Morning clouds to mostly sunny. Mid 70s.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of a shower, highs mid 70s.
Sunday: Morning clouds to mostly sunny, highs in the 70s.
Monday: Partly cloudy, highs in the low 70s.
Weather Summary: Hot, with hazy sun, and another dose of smog today. Friday looks nice, but cooler. A trough of low pressure draws more clouds Saturday and a chance of some sprinkles. Sunday and Monday bring a mix of sun and clouds.
No comments:
Post a Comment