I am so frustrated with my computer. I bought a Western Digital "My Book" a year and a half ago to put all my pictures and music on. The purpose was to free up my C drive and in case my computer crashed I would have my precious stuff in another location. Well, when you can't pull it up on an F drive you can't use it. Tried to reinstall it....says it does it but it's still not there. Are any of you computer experts with knowledge of this? Or if you're a prayer warrior....please pray God gives me a clue on how to fix this. I don't have money to take it in....that's for sure. Might take the box to Amanda's and see if it will come up on her computer....but I think she is having the same trouble with hers. hmmmm. I can post pictures of my beautiful grand daughter's haircuts! So cute! I love them and their hair! Congrats on losing a tooth yesterday, too, Jo!!!!
I am feeling pretty good today and yesterday! Work went fast last night...sold two new memberships so that feels good. Baked papa some fish for dinner....he likes fish. Tonight I am making Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Got the pork in the crockpot. I cleaned up the front porch really good this morning and it looks so nice. Rearranged plants and windchimes. Just kept the big plants in front and took the small ones to the back deck and hung. After yesterday I am enjoying this beautiful sunshine! It poured yesterday! Good for the plants though. Also cleaned the kitchen and living room good and almost done with all the laundry....including comforters. And it is only 8:30 in the morning. I work from 2-5 today. Love extra hours!
Well......hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful August!!!! God Bless!!!!
Weather Summary: It is hard to believe we wrapped up July on a rainy note. Seattle saw record rainfall on Friday. Nearly a quarter of an inch of rain fell
in Seattle with about a half inch on the north coast at Forks. Expect a few
lingering showers this morning, otherwise we dry out with mostly cloudy skies.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a few light morning showers, afternoon partial clearing, highs in the upper 60s to low 70s.Saturday: Mostly cloudy skies, chance of a little drizzle, becoming partly sunny. Highs in the low 70s.
Sunday: Partly to mostly sunny. Warming into the low to mid 70s.
Monday: Mostly sunny, warmer with highs in the low to mid 70s.
Tuesday & Wednesday: Mostly clear and warming above normal in the 70s to around 80.
No comments:
Post a Comment