
Wow....I thought at least one person would comment on that beautiful butterfly. What do I have to write to get any response out of you people? lol! I want to wish our beautiful daughter, Tara, a very happy birthday!!!!! And we are praying for many, many happy and healthy ones to come! We love you so much! I made a slideshow for her birthday, which isn't as nice as I would like, but I have had to steal pictures from some of my other sites because my external drive with all my pictures and music is over at Amanda's. Maybe she can tell me what is wrong with it?Yesterday Karla came and picked up Maddie and Dylan for swimming lessons. Andrew, Lauren and I just chilled.....nothing special. Lauren wants to go to the beach so bad....so we need to do that soon! I worked last night. It got really busy! I think it is because it was so hot out.....everyone wanted a.c.! I work tonight too....after our staff meeting. We have a booth at the fair this year....not sure how that will affect me. Going back to our old bank today. WaMu stinks! They really messed me up financially! Well, not much more to say. Don & Lois are coming over today for the weekend! That will be good to see them again! Hope you all have a great day and Tara has an awesome birthday!
Today: Mostly sunny after some patchy morning clouds and fog. Cooler with highs around 80.
Friday: Partly sunny, mid 70s. Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of a shower. High 60s.
Sunday and Monday: A mix of clouds and sun. Highs 70-75.
Tuesday: Partly cloudy, mid 70s.
Weather Summary: The marine air has arrived, cooling our daytime highs and adding a little morning overcast and fog before the afternoon clearing. Smog levels are dropping too. Tonight some Cascade thunder is possible, continuing into tomorrow. Friday in Seattle looks partly cloudy, but a weak low this weekend adds a chance of showers Saturday, with drier, slightly warmer weather Sunday and early next week.
2 comments:
Cute slideshow! Have fun with aunt lois this weekend! Give her a hug for me!!
Thanks for the pictures, they were great.
Tara
Post a Comment