WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

nothing goes unnoticed.....


Years ago when Karla and Kevon were small we lived in Port Gamble. We had a big German Shepherd dog we named Killer Dog. When he was a puppy it was a cute name.... when he got bigger it freaked people out. There was no fence in our rental so Killer had to be chained up to the front porch when we went left. (He like to run deer in the watershed....not good). One day we came home and there were tons of apples and cores on the porch. I knew the neighbor boys (Gary and Teddy) were responsible. I asked Gary....who, of course, denied it! I looked him in the eye and said, "I don't know if you did or not....I wasn't here. But Killer knows." And I left it at that. Gary and Teddy stayed away from our house for a very long time!!!! I was reminded of this because of the message Sunday. "God know's what kind of person you are and what you are doing all the time." The rest of us don't see what you're doing or thinking after you walk out of church or at any time.... but God always knows. Do we live our lives like we believe it? Do our children believe and know this truth when they leave your house? And what is amazing is.......He is our ultimate judge! He holds us accountable for every word and deed. Not one thing we've ever said or done has passed him unnoticed. That's why forgiveness is so important. Made me think....hope it does you, too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14