Yesterday was a rough day....emotionally. Got a few emails that were upsetting and talked to Rita, my sis-in-law, in Oklahoma. Mom isn't doing well at all. She doesn't even talk on the phone any more. I cried most of the day. I kind of felt I had no one to talk to about my feelings, either. It was a very difficult day.
Then I got to work and was slammed with lots of "love notes". They are actually notes from Pam, the manager regarding things I am doing wrong or need to watch out for. Sometimes I feel like I'll never learn every thing right..... like I felt that yesterday! Jeff sat and talked with me a while. He is such a nice kid and makes me laugh. One of my favorite members, Julie, came in and that cheered me up, too. I was ok by the time I left.
Then I got a great email from David. Alyssa's coach wrote about what a natural baseball player she is and how awesome she did last year. He believes she could be one of the best in little league! That was great! Congrats to her and David! She must take after her daddy. He was always good at baseball.
Mom's brakes went out in her car. Kevin & Libby took it in to get fixed and it is still gone! She's not sure what is going on with it. Hope Les Schwab does better with her brakes than they did with mine!!!!!
Went to bed early again last night. The democratic convention is on....and I hate watching that. I hate watching any convention. The phoniness makes me sick. I really don't like politics. It seems like it's just a game and no one is real anymore... if they ever were. Reminds me of yesterdays blog.....only God knows how they really are when they walk out of those conventions.
Well....that's all for now. Man, I sound down and negative. Not good. Maybe I should go back to bed and start over! Have a great day!!!! God bless!
- Today: Light morning rain eases to a few afternoon showers as highs stay in the mid 60s. Breezy south wind 10-20 mph.
- Thursday: Partly to mostly cloudy, areas of rain, especially Seattle northward and on the coast. High 60s.
- Friday: Partly to mostly cloudy. Increasing clouds in the afternoon and showers developing by the evening. Highs in the low 70s.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a few showers and sunbreaks, mid 60s.
- Sunday and Labor Day:
A mix of sun and clouds but looking dry as highs reach 65-70.
3 comments:
Sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Will pray you have a better one today. God Bless!
Linda
Look up and dont let the little things get to you, life is short and cant worry about things you have no control of!! Love you see you tonite. papa
I have to agree with Papa on that one. There are always things you just have to let roll off your shoulders :) Thanks for Emma's birthday wishes. Poor thing has been sick.
Post a Comment