WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, August 11, 2008

shower, the bridge and pancake feed


Had such a good time yesterday at Meghan's bridal shower! It was thrown by her mom and sister and it was very nice.....as you can see by the slide show. Here is my favorite picture, though. Kevon loves it too. She had so much fun and was a happy girl! It was a special day for her. I was 30 minutes late getting there because of that stupid bridge. I have such a love/hate relationship with it! I love the beauty of driving over it at sunrise and sunset....but hate it when stupid sail boats shut down all the traffic to go through! Everyone always tells me to move. Like it is that simple in these times! Ryan played 2 games yesterday and won both! His team is tied for first place! Woohoo!!! Very proud of him! I made chicken & dumplings for dinner last night and we watched some more "24". Soon we'll be caught up. Then I don't know what we'll do. Yesterday morning that stupid cat got a huge mouse! He played with it until he killed it at our front door. Andrew stood there laughing at the cat. David got rid of the mouse after he got up. Alyssa and Andrew had a pancake eating contest. She ate 7 and he had 9. And I just kept cooking. Jessie and Lauren only ate 2 each. Today is my cleaning day! I have so much to do! What a weekend! Well, hope you all have a busy and productive day today! God bless it!

Monday: Areas of morning clouds then sunny. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy and slightly cooler. Highs in the lower 70s.

Wednesday: Sunny after morning clouds clear. Highs in the mid 70s.

Thursday and Friday: Sunny and much warmer. Highs in the lower to middle 80s.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The shower looks like it was so much fun, I'm so sad I missed it =(

Joyce said...

WE MISSED YOU HEATHER!!!!

Anonymous said...

The shower looks like so much fun! I'm so happy for both of them!
Glad David got some time with his girls. He is an awesome Dad.
Linda

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14