At lunch I went and visited Cheryl Bussing. They live 4 miles from my work....first time I've gotten to see her since she's been back from Arizona. She is stuck in a wheelchair for 8 weeks after breaking her knee....they had to put a metal plate in it. Ouch. It was great visiting with her! I also worked on data entry stuff....have a long way to go before I finish....but a lot of time to get 'er done today and tomorrow. Berta Oliphant called yesterday. It's been ages since I talked to her! Also talked to Sharon and wished her happy bday!
Waverly update: Lanny didn't get to talk to his mom the past two days.....she's been sleeping. He talked to Kern and he told Lanny that's about all she ever does anymore. At least when she's sleeping she's not feeling the pain. Bless her heart.
I've been in touch with some distant relatives around the country through facebook. It is really fun finding out how we're related. More Langager's around than I thought! I'm making new friends and finding family! Pretty cool.
Tana Crosby was declared cancer free for 1 year yesterday! That little girl has been through so much. God is so good to that family and to Tana! I can't wait until the 31st! We're going to a party at Bev's in honor of this wonderful celebration! It will be a very happy time!
Well....think I will leave earlier today. Don't know how many subs we have at the base, but with my luck I'll have to watch another go through! Some people would love that experience! Like everything.....it gets old.
Thursday: Some sunbreaks this afternoon following the morning showers. Highs stay cool, reaching the mid 60s.
Friday: Morning fog, afternoon sunshine. Highs climb to the lower 70s.
Saturday: Mostly sunny and warmer. High 70s.
Sunday: Increasing clouds, chance of rain late. Highs reach the lower 70s.
Monday: Clouds, showers at times, and near 70.
Weather Summary: Gradual imrovement this afternoon through Saturday as low pressure moves east of us today. It will still generate some showers, mostly this morning. Other than early fog Friday, the rest of tomorrow clears out with more sun Saturday. We're tracking another weather system that will push showers in from the coast late Sunday and into Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment