
Well, a little sweet beautiful munchkin just scared me to death! I was reading my friends blogs and Lauren came up behind me and scared me! I thought she was asleep! But it is almost 8:30 a.m.! She got to stay overnight last night! All by herself since Andrew was busy. The older he gets the more we are going to see it. We watched Monsters Inc. (again) last night. No plans today! Except to take mom's laundry to her... and visit her! Her long-time buddy, Duane Sabin, visited her yesterday. He's a retired Pastor and great family friend!
Papa painted the deck yesterday and then it poured as he was driving to Walmart. The covered area is fine. Just the outer part he is going to have to do again. Good thing it was the first coat.
I hurt Makoa yesterday. I didn't mean to and cried with him. I put a stool over so he could climb on the couch and watch papa. He fell off the couch and hit his face on the stool. He got a bruise and a little cut next to his eye by his temple. I felt so terrible. As soon as Kopono came he said "What happened to your face, buddy?" I accused papa since he was sitting there. I fessed up and was so apologetic! Hopefully he will be fine by Monday.
So, my cousin David, is a film director and is in Germany at some award show. Justin Beiber is there and and the screaming was wild. David said he is short... I thought he was younger than he is... he is 16. He is short. David had to prove it with this picture. lol! He looks 10.

Here is my bible verse of the day... well, it isn't a verse but Lauren liked it and it is three basic truths:

my memory picture lauren picked out too.... I think she is controlling me today! This was taken May 23, 2008... almost two years ago of Lauren and Maddie spending the night!
Last one is my facebook friend... you can tell by her picture that she is a sweetie! So kind and beautiful inside and out! Love our Bonnie! She has a great family too! I know her from when they attended SBChurch with us! Any one that's had the pleasure to meet Bonnie... loves her!
Great friend of the day!
Well... praying the sun stays out! Papa can't seem to get a break. Hope your day is full of sunshine and sonshine! ;D xoxoWeather to Expect:
A cool weekend in store with low pressure pulling in more ocean air and prompting some occasional showers and mountain snow. Showers are more likely this afternoon and evening, especially moving north into a convergence zone. High 50s with light south wind to 10 mph. Sunday morning will be cool with leftover showers, some sun Sunday afternoon, and high 50s. Monday is our dry day with sun and clouds and highs climbing back above 60. Showers threaten again Tuesday through the weekend with sun breaks and highs in the 60s.
3 comments:
Oh, I am sorry it rained on the frshly stained deck! Papa has been working so hard :/ that little guy will be o.k., things happen! Loved the pictures of the girls too cute! Have a great evening!! Blessings & hugs!
It just rains when it wants to, doesn't it? Fortunately it didn't mess it all up! Sounds like you girls had a fun time. I know how you feel about Makoa getting hurt. When Austin was little, he was running thru the house and ran into the corner of a table and I had to take him for stitches. Autumn was just a little girl and she cried harder than Austin did because her brother was hurt! Have a blessed weekend my friend! Big HUGS!
ow.....whenever my kids got hurt when they were little, and I was involved, I just cried and cried...
wanted to crawl in a hole and cover myself up...but they were so resilient..just bounced back!! I was the one who kept kicking myself every time I saw the boo-boo or bruise. :-) Oh don't ya just detest it when some of your hard work (or hubby's) gets undone!!!!???? ackkkk. Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully the sun will come out, as Little Orphan Annie sang! :-) Hugs to you!
Post a Comment