WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Am I going to die????????

I wonder if Papa was dancing in the rain? Doubtful!
This weather is not making me happy. Not at all. It is not cooperating with papa's plans! Only One controls the weather.... so He can do what He wants and we trust it is for a reason. =) You can't see the rain coming off the trees in the back yard... but this was papa reality yesterday. Looks pretty but looks can be deceiving.

Here is my verse of the day.... one I have tried to remember when I am down...
Yesterday was a wonderful day! We went and got Maddie and Dylan to come over for awhile. I love time with them! I thought Papa would still be working on the deck so Dylan could help but he was done. Then I thought he could help with the gutters.... but Papa was watching Star Wars so that is what Dylan and Papa did. lol! And eat. Dylan loves those Macaroni and Cheese TV dinners so I make sure I have a few. He will pick those over Easy Mac. I am probably making my "home cooking Mac and Cheese Georgia friends" wince about now. Sorry. The girls took a shower and got dressed and played. Then we headed to Amanda's where she got the girls pretty. Auntie Manda talked her into wearing this pretty flower (Maddie doesn't like her hair fixed up)... and she looked beautiful!So did Lauren!!! Here we are at Lauren's T-Ball end of the year party! It was at Pizza Factory because he sponsored them! Lauren got a trophy.... the only trophy with long hair. The coaches wanted a photo with Lauren and her pink bat with the boys behind her. (She was the only girl on the team and kind of the coaches favorite!) Last Mother's Day the boys were talked into using the pink bat and they hit great... so they continued using Lauren's bat through the rest of the season! I posting this picture because who wants to see those stinky boys? Lauren is so beautiful!Here is what Andrew did 90% of the party. He is so into this series of books he cannot stop reading! I remember a day you couldn't get him to read! lol!
After the party I took Maddie and Dylan home and then took a plate of Roast dinner down to mom's for Karla. Visited for a little while and then home at last.

I had a scare early this morning! I was sleeping at about 3:30 and I woke up coughing a little bit and sat up and could not breathe! I could not catch a breath at all... I was panicking a bit. Papa would tell me to take small breathes.... wasn't helping because I couldn't breathe! He got me water and that helped a bit. It was like a major asthma attack. I was hoping it was a dream. Waiting for Dr. Gregory House to walk in with a smart a*s comment. Scared years off me! Needless to say we didn't get back to sleep til after 5. I sat out in the chair with my eyes big as an owl. I was so tired but afraid to go to sleep! I was hot and then cold. Then I knew I had to go in the bed and that it was just a freak thing and went to sleep. Then I had a bad dream that I was telling the kids what happened and we looked at my ankles and they were purple. Papa took off my sock and my foot was dark and then black and rotting by the toes! (I am sure because I thought about my dad during my episode because he had emphysema and Y2K night he stopped breathing and was in ICU for almost a week. It cut off the circulation to his feet and he slowly lost both feet before he died in 2004. His feet and toes looked bad before they would cut them off.) With that history you probably know why I dreamt it! Nothing like this has never happened to me before. I am fine today. Weirder than skiditch.

My picture of the day was taken 3-23-06... 4 years ago of my grand daughter, Riley, and I at one of Jordy's school programs! We were cuddling! Love my Riley-girl!

Wow.... today my facebook friend is my handsome son-in-law Brad!!! He's married to Tara and has two gorgeous girls! He's more like a son to us.... he's been in our family forever!!! Our love and thanks to Brad.... for all you do! xoxo

Speaking of Brad.... I am excited for today. We are going to Tacoma Rainers Baseball Game with Brad, Tara and girls! It is the Mariner's minor team. We went once before and it was so fun! This time will be special because Jordy is singing at it! Sooooo cool! Not sure to dress warm, cool, for sun, for rain, or what???? Best check the weather!


Weather to Expect:
A real variety continues this weekend. It will be wetter from Seattle south on Sunday. We are also seeing sun breaks, especially prevalent late Sunday afternoon, as highs reach 55-60. Showers threaten again Tuesday through next weekend with sun breaks and highs in the 60s.
Monday is a dry day for most, with sun and clouds and highs climbing back above 60.

2 comments:

billypandnikkysmom said...

Great pictures! I hope you don't have anymore trouble with your breathing :/ that's scary!!!! Please be sur eto get it checked out if it happens again!!!!! Blessings & hugs to you!!

Julie said...

wow....Okay...I'm gonna say wow again because of that dream...
wow...
I hope the breathless episode was just a freak happening...that is scary. I had that happen when I had pneumonia. I decided then and there that I did not want to leave this earth under circumstances of not being able to breathe. Such horrific feelings!
And the dream...Nightmare, girl!
I sure do hope you sleep better tonight and I am saying a prayer at the end of this comment. Do you have a sweet little children's movie you can watch? whew!
Sleep tight, breath calm, sweet dreams... Hugs to you!!!
ps we had mac and cheese (box) tonight...he he he

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14