.jpg)
Wow.... it is hard to recover on Mondays! But I love the weekend so much. Doesn't matter what I am doing... I love it! Probably because papa is home. I wrote about our weekend last night so I only have the usual to post today. Putting the whole weekends photo's on my facebook. You can see some below on last nights post... the rest on facebook. Today I need to clean, clean, clean. Yuk, yuk, yuk!
Here is my memory photo taken May 17, 2002 of Papa and Mam visiting Andrew's school. I can't remember why he was wearing this... but it wasn't school uniform. It was a special day and the kids had to dress up. Andrew was 6 years old here, I was thinner and Papa's hair was darker!
My facebook friend of the day is Becky Luther! I've known her many years! We went to church together in the day and she is one of the sweetest people you can ever meet! Her and hubby, Tim, are both wonderful people. They are living way, way up North now! Miss them!!!!
And my bible verse of the day is:
Enjoy your week! xoxo
1 comment:
I need to clean, clean, clean too and yuk, yuk, yuk!
Cute memory picture! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!
Post a Comment