Yesterday Makoa had his favorite food... Banana's! He ate a whole one! He likes to feed himself now. But I can't give him a bowl or plate or it will end up dumped or on the floor. Look at those eyes. He's going to Hawaii for the next couple weeks and I sure will miss this little guy!!!!
I had to post two pics of the day.... I love this one of Maddie and Auntie Meghan at one of Dylan's game 4 years ago when times were better and happier.
My verse of the day I've told my kids many times.... now I share with the grandkids. It is easy to be taken off the right path by the wrong kind of friends.

Happy birthday Savanah! She is our 10 year old niece! She is smart, beautiful and we love her! Praying she has a great birthday with many more years of happiness and laughter! xoxo
By the way.... I am not Buddhist so there really is nothing in here about Nirvana.... except, well, there are a couple songs the band sang I really like..... and Kurt Cobain was from this area (well, a few hours away.) There.... I did throw Nirvana in.
Watched American Idol last night with Harry Connick Jr.... love him! The whole show I was smiling. He is very funny! Also watched the end of Biggest Loser... which i haven't been watching this season. What is with the yellow shirt girl. She scares me like she is mean and would beat me up!!!
Weather has been so weird in the Northwest. Lanny saw tons of hail yesterday... I saw none. I had rain the day before... he had sunshine. There has been wind, hail, sun, rain, lightening, anything you could think of.... one person reported snow! Yikes.
Tonight Lauren has a game and Dylan has one at 7:30! Best bundle up! It's been cold around here! Going to see my mom in between games! Maybe beg a dinner off her? Or I will take her one.
Time to sign off and check to see if I missed anything on facebook! Hope you checked out Tracy's jewelry! Pretty stuff.... posted on the right of this blog!
Keep praying for Jordy... still puking as of last night!!! My poor girl!!!!
Also keep praying for Makayla... she was moved from Harrison to Mary Bridge Hospital. Pray she can heal quickly!
Also keep our military in your prayers... especially Justin, Justin and Billy... all from the east coast!
Don't forget to wear RED today to support our military! xoxo Love them guys and all they do for us. I am proud they are over there.... if they weren't there.... the battle would be here.
There is a special lady over in Afghanistan living and helping widows and children. Her name is Marnie Gustavson and she is the director of PARSA. She said "If you can heal the communities, you can heal the country." Also a good point she made.... "if we don't help take care of the children over there.... the Taliban will." True. I thank God for people like her and pray His protection around her! I am so proud of her!
Check out their site at :
http://www.afghanistan-parsa.org/
3 comments:
Hi there friend! I am wearing my red shirt! Hope all of the sick get to feeling better! I love the pictures, that Makoa has the cutest eyes. All of your grandkids are precious! Have a blessed day! Big Georgia hugs!
Amen to everything you said...amen...again for good measure! Thank goodness for good friends...Thank goodness for people who understand we have to be advocates for those who can not help themselves...Thank goodness for our military troops who protect what WE take for granted...Thank goodness for fencing to hold our doggies in...(whew)..and thank goodness for family! Great post! HUGS!
I have a picture of my two furry friends sitting & looking out our upstairs window....I hear ya, keeping them protected with a fance. It's for their own good :) Makoa looked so darn cute!
Got my Red Marine Mom shirt on wore it all day ~ I looked kind of silly wearin git with my suit BUT I DID NOT CARE!!!!! Supporting our Military & my Marine :) Well, I'm off have a great night, blessings & hugs!!
Post a Comment