WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun weekend!

Yah!!!! Don and Heather were over this weekend! I love my girl... love her hubby too! She is so weird. Funny weird. She always makes people laugh! And Don is along for the ride. He can't control her and sometimes he even plays along!Yes... Heather is gross trying to get Don's gum.

If you look over their shoulder you will see Karla talking to her dad (orange hat) and Joel is standing out of the picture. Karla's old boss is in the blue shirt.... not Karla's favorite person.... and he is just involved in listening and being part of the conversation. If you know the situation... you may find this funny.

Our entertainment didn't quite wait for the 7th inning stretch.... they only play 6. Maddie and Lauren kept crossing in front of us having fun. What game? lol!Jordy, Parker and Papa
From right to left... Pink Top Tara, Black Hat Karla, Orange shirt Heather, Papa, Parker... below right to left... Joshua, Jordy, Patrick, Jared, Lauren and Riley. Not in the picture... Joel, Maddie, Don, and Dylan (he was playing). ;D
Joshua and Maddie

After the game we went home and the kids played with the hose.... here is Jordy!
Riley trying to get Lauren, Jared and Joshua off the hammock!
After we got Andrew we went to the beach.... Papa was having fun!
Lauren, Jordy and Parker
Papa and I ... can't get a decent picture... we took 3 or 4... then papa had enough. lol
Looks like I am running but it was a bit windy.
My girl....
Parker and Jo on the rock....
Jo eating popcorn and watching Jungle Book!
Andrew and sunburned Parker doing what they like to do... computer!
Jared, Josh, Lauren and Riley!
Great ad for Koolaid... Jared and Joshua!
Can't believe how tall Andrew has gotten! They used to be close to the same height!
This morning papa and Jared made the breakfast casserole!
Everyone came and they played wiffle ball...
Brunch time outside... Andrew, Jo, Parker, Dennis, Dylan and Patrick! It was a good brunch... pancakes, strawberries, cinnamon rolls, grapes, egg casserole, sausage roll ups! And juice! Dennis is Dylan's friend... good kid!
All the kids plus Dennis... he was excited when I let him in the picture! lol!
Now it is bunny ears time!
Last but not least.... Don still eating.

All is quiet. Well, not actually quiet. Papa has Andrew sanding the deck so that is kind of loud. Lauren and Maddie are watching Sponge Bob in the den. Such a big help because being on his knees kills papa. I am just praying he won't need knee replacement someday from all the ladder climbing he's done! In an hour I am taking Maddie to her ballet dance rehearsal and Lauren wanted to go. It is 3 and 1/2 hours long. The studio is doing Alice In Wonderland at the end of the month! Can't wait to see it!

Wow.... almost 8 pm by the time I got back to this! I got to see the whole Alice recital! Lauren was with me and it was really cool to watch! Maddie liked to see it all put together too! Dropped Lauren and Andrew off at Kevon and Meghan's so I got to see them today. It was nice... still so weird going into their home. Meg's sister Lauren was there so I got to see her and her engagement ring. So pretty! She is a sweety.

Short post tomorrow! lol! Good night!
Well... Survivor finale will be on in a minute.

2 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

wow!! This post made me tired!!hehe!! It sure sounds like you had loads of fun and I am so happy for you!! Enjoy your day!! Blessings from Georgia...XOXO!!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Yikes...I am exhausted just reading ~ LOL!!!!! loved seeign everyone @ the ball park! glad you had fun, enjoy your night! blessings & hugs to you!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14