WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mailbox wipeout....

Ok.... here is what the guy did to our mailbox. Nice huh? Just backed right over it and took off. It was on the ground.... Rich and Mark stood it up so we could at least get mail until they could fix it. I need Jeff and Bradley from Georgia to come rescue us!!! lol!!! Any volunteers closer?


Here is a few pictures of the apartments mom wants to move too. I decided when Papa retires we are coming here too!!!! I think they are adorable! I'm at the corner taking pics in both directions.Today is my favorite cousin, Bob's birthday!!!! I wish him the merriest birthday of all! I love you Bob!!!!! I love this picture of him and my mom (his auntie who he adores!)Also want to wish Rick and Kathy Rayment a very happy anniversary. Talked to him on the phone the other day for quite awhile and wished it to him... but I can do it here.

Did more wall pictures yesterday, dishes. laundry, etc.... made pulled pork. That was my day. Today will be the same. Still employed with the school but never hear from them. I actually make more money taking Mary around than I did with the school. And it is a blast and very fulfilling for me.

No update from Kari on Toni. Just keep praying as I will. God hears.

Andrew loves this book I have from Max Lucado called "God Thinks You're Wonderful!" It is a short book but I recommend it whenever you feel down. It reminds us how much we are loved! One line says "So promise me you'll never forget... that you aren't an accident or an incident... you are a gift to the world." I love that.... and that's what I will leave you with.

Once the fog lifts today we are looking at a mix of sun and high level clouds. High temperatures will be running around 50 degrees this afternoon.
It looks fairly dry again for your Thursday. Clouds will be on the increase with the chance of a stray sprinkle.
Friday brings more showers.
Saturday will be the wetter day this weekend with increasing rain before drier weather on Sunday with fewer showers.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love those apartments! I think it will be perfect and I hope it works out:) Happy Birthday to your favorite cousin Bob! Sweet picture. Love you dear and have a sweet day!

Oh and we'll send Jeff and Bradley up to help with the mailbox:)

billypandnikkysmom said...

Bad Guy!!!!! Well, at least it was just the mailbox...you know with the way people drive now a days!!!!! I'll send Mr. P right over, he'll fix ya right up!! Have a great day, hugs all around!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14