WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are you a server or self-serving?

The world tells us that our number one priority should be ourselves. "Watch out for number one!" The world says that if you don't take care of yourself, no one else will either. It has a "You're on your own" mentality.
But Scripture doesn't teach that. Scripture says we should serve one another. Do you desire to help others in any way you can? Do you do that with love and no resentment? Do you put others needs ahead of your own? If so, you are well on the way to being the person God wants you to be!

3 comments:

Cindy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Lou said...

Good post and makes you think about how you really do act! I think that I am one that thinks about others!! I had rather for others to have than me! :) Thanks for sharing!! Blessings from Georgia!! :)

billypandnikkysmom said...

I try to think of others always, my family always comes before me & I try to treat all others as I want to be treated...I try every day to be a better person than I was the day before :) Thanks for sharing, GOd Bless!!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14