Sad day today, too... it would have been my nephew birthday today. Donny took his own life just over a year ago and a day doesn't go by when he is not missed by our family. I wish he had known... I wish we could have helped him. He has a website .... it is http://donculton.blogspot.com/ This is a tear jerker.... it's up to you if you want to watch the video.It is a tribute to him. Love you always, Donny!
They are calling for another windstorm tonight. Mom has branches all over her place. She said she was ready to pack up last night and move!!!! She has tall trees around her place. It will be so good to get her out of there!
Weather to Expect:
Tuesday is going to be breezy at times, especially for the Cascade foothills with gust to 45mph. Gusts will also be that strong in the north interior and Strait of Juan de Fuca. The wind will ease through the afternoon. Light rain showers will continue from time to time with the steadiest rain on the coast. High temperatures will be in the upper 40s to low 50s.
3 comments:
I am sorry for your loss, it was a besutiful video....sometimes when people hurt so badly they no nothing else, I do not believe that God casts away those that hurt like that, I believe that God loves all no matter what they have done and your Donny has a special place in Heaven looking down over all of you and protecting you! God Bless Joyce & please don't be sad :) (((((()))))) <<<<----hugs for you!!
What a sweet fella! I know it hurts and I'm with Lynda on that he is looking down from Heaven:) I am happy you got your power back and sorry you were cold:( Love you dear friend and stay safe up there!
Thanks so much my dear friends!!! Such comforting words! I love you both!!!
Post a Comment