
Kevon's 1st Birthday... he loved Oscar the Grouch!
He had freckles back then....
At 3 months old he had huge cheeks! So kissable!
Kevon and his silver teeth!
Kevon singing with his band....
At his wedding he came after me with frosting from his cake....
Kevon and his beautiful bride Meghan....
I have a couple of sick grandkids that need prayer for healing. I would appreciate it! Thank you!
I was experimenting with backgrounds yesterday and came up with this winter one. Now, not liking it so much for me. The bling really isn't me so I am changing it. again. It is one thing I have control over in my life.... my blog. lol!
Yesterday was a "do nothing" day. Today is cleaning day. I need to get more of my Christmas stuff down. We are half way through January, after all. I knew a lady, Mrs. Henington, that I cleaned house for.... she didn't take her tree down until March! Every year. She was a sweet lady. Feeling very nostalgic today about loved ones. And about some I have lost... like Kay Mathison, Virg (Virginia Mason), Mrs. Henington, Ernestine Kain, Ann McKay, Phyllis Rayment, my Aunt Clarice and Aunt Millie, and mostly my wonderful mother-in-law... Waverly McCann... all older women I have loved and lost. Each one influenced my life in some way and I still miss them. Amazing how I can see what each person brought to my life... and knowing that they all loved me too! I thank the Lord for them.
I hope you all have a great day.... maybe it will warm up or/and dry up wherever you are reading this from! God bless your day with laughter and protection! xoxo

Weather to Expect:
We are in the midst of a soggy stretch as a parade of storms continue to track into our area. Rain will be on and off throughout your Wednesday with high temperatures this afternoon in the low 50s. Wind will pick up this afternoon with breezy conditions 15-25 mph around Puget Sound.
Thursday morning is expected to stay dry before rain starts moving in during the afternoon and evening. High temperatures will hold around 50 degrees.
Friday is expected to be a fairly dry day with a few sunbreaks. Wind will start picking up on Friday and will continue at times through the weekend.
Along with the wind, rain will be on the increase as well for Saturday and Sunday.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevon! That first baby picture made me say "oh I want that baby"! He is precious, then and over the years... still precious:) As to the Christmas stuff, I think I will be putting away Christmas stuff when it rolls back around. I left my tree up in the poolhouse. I like looking out there and seeing the lights on. I guess if there are any guests to stay out there, I'll take it down. Otherwise, I just might leave it up. Praying for you sick babies, love you all!
Joyce, your son is such a handsome young man! I loved looking at all of those pictures, thank you so much for sharing your memories with us! Have great evening, God BLess & Happy Birthday to Kevon! God Bless & hugs all around!
Post a Comment