Yesterday was a good day.... blue sky! See? Changing my background worked! Washed our bedding and did laundry... that is always fun! Oh, and I catered to the animals... letting them in and out of the house!
The picture of the day is one of my favorites of all time! It is of my grandsons Parker and Patrick and their puppy checking out the snow on January 22, 2003... seven years ago!

Busy day today. I am taking mom's new cell phone over to her house this morning and teaching her how to use it. Wish me luck with that!!!! Then going to the doctor to see if they can figure out what is going on with me! Without complaining about my health again... I missed Jordy's concert. I was really sad and disappointed. I am glad I saw her last month sing... but last night would have been nice too. Anyway, then we are taking Mary to get her blood drawn and to her doctor appt in Silverdale. Lanny is going with me today! He is off and we'll spend the day together... what a way to do it. lol! That's about it.
Well, hope your day is a wonderful kind of busy or relaxing..... whatever you need!

Weather to Expect:
Continued dry and mild today with some sun, high clouds, and temperatures around 50.
A chance of light rain into Seattle overnight and tomorrow.
Warmer weather develops Sunday for a dry start, but increasing rain on the coast will hit the Puget Sound Region late in the day.
Highs near 50, with gusty east winds and showers into Monday.
Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers.
3 comments:
Sorry you missed the concert but you are right to stay home! Cute pictures of those kids and the puppy admiring the snow... hmmm wonder if they went out in it:) Hope the doctor can fix you, I know you are tired of that cough. I use something called tessalon pearls when I have a cough... there is a generic but I can't remember the name. Enjoy your day with your honey, it is nice to spend the day with them whatever you are doing. Say HI to your Mom and Mary! Love you!
Yeah...sometimes we need to stay home so to help get well quicker!! Cute pictures!! I hope that the Doctore gets you all fixed up!!I hope that your mom catches on to her ne phone quickly! Have a good day!! Blessings from Georgia!!
Yeah...sometimes we need to stay home so to help get well quicker!! Cute pictures!! I hope that the Doctore gets you all fixed up!!I hope that your mom catches on to her ne phone quickly! Have a good day!! Blessings from Georgia!!
Post a Comment