WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stop the clock!!!!

Last night I got to take Andrew with me to pick up Lauren and the neighbor girl, Ashley, from Awana. We were a bit early so we spent some time visiting in Dairy Queen. Well, if you've ever sat in DQ with a teenager... there are text breaks too! lol! Wish I had a cell phone as a teen! Doesn't he look big here? His voice is getting deeper, too. My grandbaby boy is growing up!!!! He is so handsome! What happened to this little boy? It made me sad yet proud to see how he is growing up and turning out. I miss the grandbabies when they were little. Hey, I miss my kids when they were little! Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock.
It was a nice time. And Lauren was very happy to see me! Little Ashley is a nice girl. Toby freaked out when I got home.... I smelled like Sandy, Andrew and Lauren. He could barely take it all in... his nose was all over me and his tail was wagging like crazy!!! lol!

I'm loving how I rearranged the den. Killed my back.... but it looks good. Thankfully my back doesn't hurt today.... just down my left leg. But Papa ordered me to take it easy so that means no toy room today. That can wait til tomorrow.

Last night was weird. About 2:30 in the morning I swear I hear papa say "Mam!". I said "what" and he said "nothing". I remember asking him why he woke me up and he didn't know? Now I don't know if I dreamt the whole thing or not! (they are telling me dreamt is not a word... whatever).

I had an update through the grapevine on Toni I posted to the left....I will find out more today. It sounds like wonderful news though! =D

Today is two birthday's again.... first is Carter... our great nephew! He lives in Forks and is 7 today! Please pray for him.... last night he had a fever! I pray he isn't sick on his birthday! Happy Birthday Carter!!!! The second birthday is Danny Snelson! He is much older... lol! If you've ever read Karla's blog you are aware of Rachel.... her bff. Danny is Rachel's husband. We've known him for years as he played peewee football, too. He was older than Kev and Ryan so papa never coached him. Now Dan coaches on the same field! Too cool! I know he doesn't read this.... but Happy Birthday Dan! I'll facebook him!

I hope your day is full of sunshine and smiles! I value you all! xoxo
Weather to Expect:
Plan on mostly cloudy skies with a few light passing showers for your Thursday.
A cold front moving in tomorrow will spread light rain over our area. Temperatures will top out around 50 degrees on Friday.
Rain is in the weekend forecast, but it does not look like a wash out. Showers around Saturday with fewer scattered showers on Sunday.
Temperatures will be cooler in the upper 40s this weekend.
Look for some showers to linger into early next week.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Cute picture of Andrew now and then. I also miss the little kids in the big ones! It helps that we still have some little kids but they get big too:) Love it when I get to spend time, just me and my teenager. And yes, we have to put up with the texting! Happy Birthday to Carter and Dan! We will keep praying for Toni, it's working! Love you!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Well, I'll just have to keep sending up those prayers, hope & prayers it's all we can do for you & yours Dear Joyce! Take care of that leg try keeping them up and doing some small streches & apply alternating heat & cold, if that doesnt work take 2 asprin & call me in the morning!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14