WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it...

Ok.... let's just say I am more than excited.... which can only mean one thing!!! Grandkids tonight! woo-hoo! I put out a plea and it was answered! I pick them up after school! It will be fun... I am sure!

My cute memory picture of the day is Lauren eating with a spoon! What a big girl! This was taken 1-29-04... 6 years ago today! I love how kids hold utensils when they are learning to eat. Hey.... papa still holds his spoon like this! lol!

That is really all I need to say. lol! I did a bit more cleaning yesterday and got things better situated. Tackling the toyroom this morning.... making cookies, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms! My Aunt Flo is visiting this week... she tends to slow me down a bit. Feeling pretty good this morning... no achiness. Just woke up at 4! I will need a nap. Taking my allergy pills now... not sure the steroid nose spray is doing much. I just hope it isn't hurting me down the road. Still doing it though.

There seems to be alot of prayer request lately! A classmate of Karla's lost her daughter to leukemia yesterday. I guy I went to high school with, Craig Smith, had a heart attack recently and is recovering from that! My friend Melody... from church and Bible Study group is in the hospital with possible blood clot... they are running tests. Washington State called the best FBI people in the country (like Criminal Minds and they are from Quantico, Virginia) to help find Lindsay Baum... the little girl that has been missing out of McCleary since July! This story has really touched my heart. Praying for the people in Haiti. Praying for mom to get into those apartments. Praising and praying for cousin Toni. Praying for Lester & Cheryl's grand daughter that needs tests to determine why she is in pain. Both Justin's in Afghanistan. The one from Georgia just had 2 men killed in his battalion. Praying for him and his family. Praying for nephews with drug problems. The list goes on lately. My communication with God is busy! I may be starting a separate page so I remember to pray for everyone instead of hunting for my post-it's on my desk! yikes!

I hope you all have a super weekend full of fun and laughter! I will!
Weather to Expect:
Another warm January day is on the way... 53 degrees! We are around 5 degrees above normal. This month is the warmest January on record heren.
A light passing of showers today.
Light rain on Saturday with a few showers on Sunday.
Light rain will continue into early next week for Monday and Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet picture of Lauren:) precious how little ones (and Papa) hold their utencils! Thanks for praying for Justin, I can always count on you! Love you and enjoy those Grandkids, I know you will.

billypandnikkysmom said...

Love pictures of little ones :) enjoy your night! Hugs to all, God Bless!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14