WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!!

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!! Today is my bonus daughter's bday! She is married to Kevon! She is such a sweetheart and we all love her very much! She has been such a great addition to our family!!! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed birthday doing all the fun things you like to do! xoxo Here is our Meghan!!!!


She loves with all her heart..... especially Kevon!!!And her dog Harley!
Her grandparents are on top of the list of the people closest to her! Great people...
She loves her daddy....

and mama!Her sister is also her best friend....
And she loves her new sisters too....She is such a great aunt.... the kids love her! Here she is with her girls....
And some of the boys that love her.....
Meghan loves to dance and here she is having fun with Andrew....
Time to get serious.... checking out the teeth... that's what she does...
Can't stay serious for long!!!



There is always cuddle time...

Meghan loves to make people laugh.....
And she loves to laugh.....
She's such a beauty.... inside and out and I love her!




Well.... I know I put a lot of pictures up.... but there were tons more I could have used! lol!!!

I am so jazzed Survivor is going to be on soon and it is Heroes vs. Villains! All people we know ...and love or hate! I put up a video on another site of mine that shows everyone if you are interested in checking it out.... http://mamsvideos.blogspot.com/

Didn't do much yesterday. I went over to mom's to fix her remote (AGAIN)!!! She blamed the cat this time. She cracks me up! Visited for quite awhile. She loves to talk about the move and what she is taking and giving away.... what she has planned once she is moved. There is a Bible Study on Fridays... so she'll have to switch her hair appointment to Thursdays after her Bible study at her church in Kingston so she only has to make one trip. They have Sing-a-longs on Wednesdays, they have Chuckwagon meals twice a week, they have a game day (Tuesday's I think). That lady isn't planning on being home!!!! She has a list of needs too... she would like a nice walker that has the seat in it, she would like a new recliner, comforter for her bed, kitchen towels, and a few other things. Kevon needs to move her air condition unit and put it in her new apartment. It is so fun to talk to her about it! She said she may even like a laptop! Wow!!! She is going through her elderly life crisis, I think! I also think it is great!!!! She is moving forward!

Going to church and that is about it! Hope you have a great day today! God bless and love you all!

Weather to Expect:
Get ready for a wet week.
Light rain continues through Sunday, letting up at times later in the day. Highs near 50. It will get windy.
The Martin Luther King Holiday sees rain, more so in the morning. It will be windy across the Sound as southerlies blow 25-35 mph. Highs Monday warm to the lower 50s.
More showers follow the rest of the week. Highs hit the upper 40s.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday and what a beautiful girl she is! Love the wedding picture with the girls in their pink dresses. Sweet pictures, all of them. Enjoy your day and I think it is great that your Mama is making plans:) Ain't nothing wrong with that! I hope she gets in pretty quick!

billypandnikkysmom said...

She is a beauty!!! Great pictires, I love all of your pictures and the memory pictures that you do everyday! What a nice way to get to know your family, thanks for sharing!! Enjoy your Sunday, God Bless!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad your mom is enjoying her "elderly" life. It would be so much worse if all she did was sit around and do nothing. Hopefully, the cat will stay off the remote.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14