WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We're moving!!!


I've decided! Papa... we're moving to Georgia. As soon as you retire... we're on the road. I love my new friends!!! I really do! It means alot to me that people take time to read my blog.... see how my life is going, pray for me, care for me, comment and encourage me! My new friends do that! I have 3 people I have considered my best friends over the years... Sharon, Candice and Cheryl. Not one of them hardly ever read my blog and rarely call. Candice... once a month. Cheryl... when they need prayer. Sharon... hit and miss. They don't know how we are over here. My blogger friends know what is happening and how we are doing. I cherish the new friendships I have made with my Georgia friends. I feel they truly care about me.... so we're moving to Georgia. I just have to find an area with no snakes!


Yesterday morning we found out Karla was taking the kids home early so we got up and the kids ate cereal and we took off for the beach. The happiest of the bunch? Toby. He absolutely loves it down there. He runs and runs and plays in the water and is soooo happy there. I really need to take him more often. I wonder if he would enjoy it so much without the grand kids?
Andrew and Toby
Moses (I mean Dylan), Maddie, Lauren and Parker. It was overcast but pretty warm yesterday! I wore shorts (yikes!). It looks cold but it wasn't at all.
The boys had found a big piece of Styrofoam a few days ago. They are pretty stingy with it.... but they really like it alot. Parents.... stop buying toys.... buy Styrofoam! lol. Here is Parker with it....


Lauren and Maddie took over the rock.
Dylan and Andrew

Dylan and Toby
Lauren
Maddie running and throwing wishing rocks in the water. She had fun!
Andrew is looking for a place to stash the Styrofoam.

Parker, Maddie and Toby walking home....
It was fun at the beach. We got back just as Karla pulled in. Just hung out the rest of the day.... had lunch and later some popcorn before taking them home. Parker went with them. They seem to be inseparable.

Finished watching "I'm A Celebrity... Get me out of here!" It was a good show. Is anyone watching "Harper's Island"? Papa loves that show!!! It scares me to death! I am a bit interested but I listen and work on my computer instead of watching and then ask papa "what happened?". I bet he hates that. haha!

Well... that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day today! May God bless and protect your comings and goings.

10 comments:

Theresa said...

I am sooooo excited to be getting my friend closer to me! Georgia is a great place to live and honey you will love our family:) There are some really great times to be had! Love you all and let me know when you get your bags packed:) Great pictures of the kids. Love the one of Maddie running and Lauren with the sky behind her, they are all too cute!

Cindy Lou said...

Ok so how long until papa retires!! We can get you down here when?? I am sooo excited!!! Come on girl we will make room for you here with doublegranny and myself!! Great pictures!!!

Heather said...

Well if you try and go I will fly in snakes and put them ALL over GA! Whatcha think about that??

Anonymous said...

If you move to GA, I want to have dinner at your house, the food looks good there.
Karen

Cindy Lou said...

Joyce don't you worry about those snakes! We know how to get rid of them, so you just come on and we will take care of you!! Lots of love!!

Cindy Lou said...

Joyce don't you worry about those snakes! We know how to get rid of them, so you just come on and we will take care of you!! Lots of love!!

Tracychele said...

Well, what a nice surprise! We are getting some new additions! "The More The Merrier" is our motto!! We live back in the woods and I have never even seen a snake here! Don't listen to them! Hey great pics from the beach! When you were talking about styrofoam, I did not get it and then WHOA! That was one big piece of styrofoam. Hope you have a great weekend! Ball games and beach for us.

Tracychele said...

By the way, Derek said "Thanks for the Birthday Wish"!

Theresa said...

See... Joyce, my whole family is welcoming you! BTW, when we moved into this house 7 years ago we cut down 100+ trees. Well, we disturbed some nests and saw mucho snakes. We use snake-away which my husband says doesn't work, at least it works in my mind:) Hey, no snakes up there? Love to all!

Joyce said...

Thanks all... see why I want to go? Ya'all haven't even met me and ya love me! lol! I love Southern Hospitality! We have Garter Snakes in western washington... they're not poisonous. In the eastern side there are rattle snakes. I don't live there. I really hate snakes.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14