WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, June 18, 2009

school is out with mixed emotions....

Yesterday morning was so busy... phone busy. Meghan called early... that was awesome! We chatted on her way to work. Amanda called, Karla called, my friend Sherri called from Montana, and more... plus texts so it was a busy morning.

I picked up the kids at the school yesterday. Last day of school and only a half day. Totally different reactions! Opposite of what I expected!!!! Andrew was really sad. Some of his friends will be going to Poulsbo next year and he won't see most during the summer. I cheered him up! Got him laughing! Karla had dropped Maddie off with me at Andrew's school and that helped.
Then we went to Lauren's school to wait for her. Maddie was being silly.


Andrew was being goofy too... however I didn't post those as it would embarrass him a bit.
Picked up Lauren and everyone kept yelling "Bye Lauren!" and here she is looking at who is yelling her name. ms. popular! She was so happy!!!! She was popping bubbles and happy school was out!
Got a bite to eat a Striebels, went to Amanda's work and Lauren gave her the report card. So great! Lauren did awesome and you could see the pride in Amanda's eyes. She's got two very smart kids! Talked with Judie for a bit, too. I have a pretty awesome kid too. She told me they were at the restaurant and Judie was helping Mary out the door and Kevon held both doors for them. Judie was impressed and I was so proud of Kevon. What a gentleman. I don't think you ever stop being proud of your kids!

Went to Dylan's game (still tournament and they won again!!! 11-7). My camera batteries died but I did get a few pictures first. None of the ball player though! Here is Andrew with his I-Pod enjoying the game.
Joel (Dylan's dad), Uncle Ryan, Auntie Meghan, Uncle Kevon, (and a grandpa holding his grand daughter... she is a friend of maddie's) You can't see Karla, Jay, and Amanda.
It was a fun game. Lauren was filthy dirty! Came home and she showered good!!! I scrubbed her hair. Don't know if dirt got in there... I imagine so. Wish my camera was working at that time.

Think I'm going back to bed. I am soooo tired. Don't know what today brings!

Have a great day...may blog more later! God bless!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Great pictures! School is just now getting out? When do they go back? Love the silly pictures. You guys have some beautiful scenery up there, coming to see it some day:) Love to all!

Kelly said...

Yeah, I think my Auntie and me may just have to plan a little trip out west one of these days. Dylan's got himself quite a fan club, doesn't he? Looks like y'all were having fun. Thanks for all the pictures.

Denise said...

Wow! I got the clip and I never even WATCH that show!!I assume this one is a Star Trek.Didn't listen to hear if Next Gen. origional or what...Space....the final fronteir!Travelocity!!!

Joyce said...

Theresa... the kids go back to school after labor day. I think we're the only ones in the country on this schedule (Western Washington). A visit from you all would be so cool!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14