WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
all done....
Interview is over. Not sure how it went. I looked very nice and was cheerful and positive. She explained it is not receptionist. It is optometrist assistant... taking patients back... getting their history... doing pre-exams, etc.... enty level. She was interviewing alot I think. She didn't ask me very many questions so I think she's already picked out her person. Pam from the gym explained the hiring practices. We'll see... God knows. Thank you all for your prayers and support! Especially my mom and niece, Denise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(683)
-
▼
June
(45)
- It doesn't help....
- boring week...
- Our Bible Study BBQ Yesterday
- Parental brag fest....
- A good day yesterday!
- Emotional day
- We're moving!!!
- Happy Birthday Marie!
- Fun with the kids....
- HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY TO PAPA!!!!!
- A wonderful day today!
- Our Saturday in Eastern Washington....
- Sunday in Eastern Washington!
- QUICK UPDATE
- Quick Brag Fest
- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!! My favorite dads....
- Posting now instead of tomorrow...
- Kreativ Blogger Award goes to..... ME!
- Last game....
- school is out with mixed emotions....
- Wednesday... another game tonight!
- Superstar.....
- 6 Unimportant things that make me happy....
- Tonight should be fun!
- monday morning... again
- What a great Saturday!
- Come Saturday morning....
- That's the way I see it... so that's the way it is.
- Thursday means the weekend is coming!
- Another fun game this week!
- all done....
- Big day today...
- Monday already....
- Overnighter... long night! Sorry Karla!
- Saturday! I love Saturdays!
- great day yesterday... I love those!
- HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!!
- It's a sunshine day....
- Where's my bells and streamers?????
- The blog and comments are so fun to read... I don'...
- Jumping the gun?
- Just a memory.... soon!
- Happy Birthday Hilary!
- Ground Control to Major Tom Commencing countdown, ...
- Beautiful Monday Morning!
-
▼
June
(45)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Hope you get it! I know it is nerve racking to interview so... kick back and relax:) Love you all!
All things are done in Gods time so if it is meant for you to get this job then you will! If not then he has something better in store for you!! You just hold on and everything will be just fine! Did you get my e-mail explaining our living arrangements!?
Post a Comment