WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what are you looking for???


What are you looking for? What are you wanting? Are you a "God-seeker"? Through much of history...when things are going well or in times of great wickedness, God has not found many who seek after him. But he's looking! He's searching! It matters to him! Just as God walked with Adam and Eve...God longs to walk with us. But he's looking for those whose hearts are wanting his presence in their lives. So let's be wanting!

Prayer Father, continue to search for the hearts that need to know you and to be known by you. Use me to shine the light...your light. I look forward to the day that I see you face to face. Until that day, please show your presence in my life and do your will in my character. May others see my life and know that I am your child and that I live to exalt your holy name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14