WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

slideshows, halloween site, fundraisers.....

I changed my reception slideshows a bit. I put the cropped pics in and with this one you can stop it and go back or forward looking at the pictures. Plus I put on the Halloween website link of my family. It was fun to go back and look at the kids in their costumes. Getting geared up for the next holiday.
(RECEPTION LINK FOR WHEN I TAKE THEM OFF IS:
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/mamshouse/K%20AND%20MEG%20RECEPTION%20cropped%20pics/

Not much else going on. I worked last night. It was fun. Signed up a family and a single memberships. I am really enjoying meeting new people again. Took a long time but I am getting more friendly. I really had fun talking to people at the reception...meeting people and reacquainting myself with people from the past.

I have to find my black pants or go by some today. I am doing the fundraiser at Kiana Lodge.... found out it is 3-10:45. Yikes! I am having trouble finding someone who wants to stay that long with me. If anyone is interested....please let me know! Free dinner and the satisfaction of knowing you helped out a worthy cause.... childhood cancer.

Well.....all I got to say today. Hope you have a great day, as always. Only nice surprises.

What's Ahead: Morning temperatures into the 30s and 40s. Look for a mix of sun and clouds today but staying on the cool side with highs in the mid 50s.
One more round of rain arrives tomorrow as a low drops down out of Alaska. That will also generate a few inches of snow in the passes as the freezing level stays low, around 2,500 feet.
A drying trend begins Friday, launching us into more sunshine this weekend and highs in the 60s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14