
Well...it is Thursday. Been a long week. Three birthday's today! First....happy birthday to my Uncle Alvin! I'm not sure how old he is but he was older than dad who would have been 85. Can't believe it's been almost 4 years ago since we lost dad. I am making a memorial website....will post it soon. We need something to go to when we are missing that old coot. Which is everyday. I'm learning that keeping someone's memory alive is important.
Also it is Scott Moren's birthday.....great guy that used to play the character Vinny in KidStuf. He goes to Cal and Bev's church now. Also it is Greg Davison's birthday... he is Ron and Sharon's youngest boy. About Kevon's age....maybe a year younger. Happy birthday to all three guys.
Just worked yesterday and we had a staff meeting about Thin and Healthy. It's a new program their starting up. Of course....I'm the only fat one sitting there in the meeting because I'm the only fat one on staff. That was fun. Work this afternoon. I really like the members. They are all so nice. I have a favorite.... Julie. We have such great chats.
Hope you have a great day. May God Bless it and keep you all safe and healthy.
Today: Light rain. Highs in the 60-65.
Tomorrow: Rain by afternoon.
Saturday: Showers are likely Saturday with breezy wind.
Sunday & Monday: Expect some sunbreaks and showers.
No comments:
Post a Comment