Talked to David yesterday and wished him happy bday. His girls were going to cook him dinner. I know he stopped by mom's because I was talking to her on the phone when he showed up. That made her happy. As a mom..... it's always nice to see the ones you birthed on their birthday!
Went to Walmart and got my new toaster. It was a bit embarrassing. Have you ever noticed no matter how clean you try to get your toaster.... crumbs are still there? She took it out of the bag and crumbs went on the counter. Anyway....got a cheaper toaster and one I think papa will be happy with. And got money back!Visited with Shirley Rice in the aisle for a bit.... then Kathy Todd! Usually I see no one!
Speaking of money back....gas is $2.69 at Walts chevron in Poulsbo. Lanny took a $20 in and got change back....I took $40 in last night to fill up and got change back. How cool is that? I pray the prices keep going down!
Worked last night. Sold a couple memberships. Armstrong Fitness is closing it's doors. That's too bad. I wonder if this means we'll get busier? Wish we could buy their gym. I would love to relocate to Poulsbo. Speaking of which....Pam is going to talk to me about my hours. Don't know what that means yet. I did get a message on my answering machine..... they want to give me an interview at Poulsbo Marina Vet clinic. I know the owners a little bit because we've gone there for years with our animals..... since they were actually down by the marina..... and Andrew went to school with their daughter at CKA. Karen..... can I use you as a reference? You would certainly be a good one in this situation! lol! Speaking of vets....Toby doesn't seem to be feeling very well again....pray for him!
Have a great day! Suppose to me up in the 60's and sunny! Yippee!
TODAY: sunny and warmer than normal today, into the lower 60s.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY: A little drizzle is possible on the coast Thursday, and some over the northern Sound Friday.
1 comment:
I am very saddened to see Armstrong closing it's doors. There has been no business since that child was killed. It is stated everywhere no children in gym. They are being blamed for poor judgement on a parents part. I have known Ann Armstrong for years. She has worked hard to build that business from nothing. I feel for her.
Renee
Post a Comment