WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

doctors, fitness, and global warming......

Got a real late start today. I slept in til 6....then turned my computer on and it decided to do a file system check....took almost 2 hours. But I'm back.

Yesterday was my dr appointment. I love my doc...she is awesome. She really cares and takes time and listens to everything. The bottom line is I have to increase my bp meds. My blood pressure was 150/92....which is high. I have to keep track of it. I need to start taking iron 2x a day instead of 3. Work on the exercise!!!! She said we're all predispositioned with our weight and we just need to focus on fitness....keeping fit instead of the weight. I need to do something at least 4 times a week. So there ya go.

I did see global warming is hitting the USA....here is what the Farmer's almanac says about this winter:

Snowy Forecast

Weather lore warns that every fog in October will bring a snow come winter. Our winter forecast predicts that most of the country will have below-normal temperatures and that heavy snowfalls will extend from the Ozarks northeastward into southern New England.


hmmmmm. Not too much more to report. Work this afternoon and that's about it. Hope you all have a great day today! Here is the weather for our area:

What's Ahead: In the wake of the strong cold front that passed through overnight we'll still see windy and at times wet weather for the morning commute. Sunbreaks, showers and cooler temps follow this afternoon as winds calm down. We're back to a pattern of sun and showers tomorrow, a little more rain Thursday, then drying and more clearing for the weekend as highs rise into the 60s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14