WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

grieving, Iron Man, and madish.....

It is Tuesday and I got called to work all day. I can use the money but I would rather go help them pack up Donny's apartment. That is going to be hard for them. Kevon and Lanny took the day off and are going with them. And Kara's boyfriend Kevin, and Libby and Kevin. Three Kevin's....that should get confusing. They got some things done yesterday. They went to the motel and got his bag. There is a note....they are going to wait for a private time to read it. They went to Harborview and spoke with the coroner. They also went to his apartment and talked with the landlord. They are taking the U-Haul over this morning. Another extremely difficult day for them.... please pray for them today!!!! My heart is breaking for them. We went over there again last night and visited. Lois and I sat in the reckroom and talked a long time and she cried and I cried. It hurts so much to see my sis in so much pain.....and I can do nothing to help her. Just pray and love her. Don was in a lot of back pain last night. And emotional pain. It killed him to go into that apartment. Libby brought Jack over....and it was SO good to see him. He is doing so good.... a chef in a really nice restaurant in Poulsbo! Hard to believe.....and he said he is really good... in fact the best! He's gotten 2 raises already and lives in town. We're so proud of him.

Yesterday Maddie and Dylan came over. My grandkids are always a great distraction. Maddie decided to make up her own language. It really sounds like words....kind of freaky! It is called Madish. The more she did it the crazier Dylan went! She found another way to bug Dylan!!!! Kevon called and she wanted to talk to him and he said only if she speaks English. lol! And Dylan..... he brought the movie Iron Man over... which neither Papa nor I have ever had the desire to watch. I told Papa to go watch it with him and he figured he could get a good nap in. Well....Dylan doesn't work that way. He watches you the whole movie to make sure you are watching.....and talks about it during it and explains it. Well, papa did get some sleep in but then he started getting really into the movie!!!! lol! By the end of it we were all watching. It wasn't a bad movie. Kevon said it is his favorite super hero movie so far. Stopped at Ryan's. Maddie played with Lauren a few minutes while we visited before we took the kids home and went to mom's. Jay was texting me last night with pictures of his new rott puppy. Oh, Heather would melt.....she is sooooo cute! I think he is naming her Nala.

Many people have emailed me wondering how they can help Don and Lois at this time. My only suggestion besides loving on them is financial. There are many things to tie up and details to take care of that will cost them money. They don't even know what all is entailed yet. You can take it to mom's as they will be there til the weekend or mail contributions to them. I have their address if you need it. Also people are sending me their thoughts and messages for the website for Donny. We really appreciate it.... as it helps with the grieving process. Please take a moment to send something in and to look at the site. Thanks.....

Well....best finish up and take my shower. Does my family know I love them? And my friends? If not I am telling you now. I love you!!!!!!!

Today: Sunbreaks follow the morning clouds as rain comes to an end. Highs in the 50s.
Tonight: Partly cloudy and lows dropping to the lower 40s.
Wednesday: A mix of sun and clouds with some morning fog. Increasing overcast late in the day. Highs in the mid 50s.
Thursday:Rain at times, mid 50s.
Friday: Cloudy with a chance of rain, easing later. Highs in the 50s.
Weekend: Clouds and sunbreaks as highs stay in the middle 50s. A chance of rain returning late Sunday into early Monday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I do know =) I love you too!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14